Will & Jada's Daughter

Photographed in Bed with 20-Year-Old Actor

5/6/2014 4:18 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0506_willow_smith_aries_instagramWill Smith's 13-year-old daughter took a pic in bed that's raising a lot of eyebrows ... because she's laying next to a topless 20-year-old man.

In the photo ... Willow Smith is in bed -- fully clothed and on top of the covers -- and an actor named Moises Arias is sitting next to her sans shirt.

Moises -- best known for his role as Rico on "Hannah Montana" -- and Willow don't appear to be touching each other in the black and white shot he posted on Instagram ... still it's a strange scene.

Moises eventually deleted his IG post -- but other people have reposted it and called the image perverted.

It appears the pic was taken by Moises and Willow's friend ... who posted the bed photo and several others of Willow, Jaden Smith and the Jenner girls.

We've reached out to Will and Jada Pinkett Smith's reps to find out what's going on -- but haven't heard anything back yet.

Daiseygodiva

Hollywood or no Hollywood thats inappropriate. Had it been a regular average Joe the law would lock him up. Smh money changes the rules for everything.

Amber

Okay, this is blown completely out of proportion.
Of course Willow wanted to come off as "edgy". We can see that from her style and the crowd she chooses to associate herself with.
However, there is absolutely nothing perverse about this photo.
When I was her age, I would spend summers swimming in our pool and playing sports with my older brother and his friends-who were all over 20. We would come in and sit in our rooms JUST like this-boys shirtless and girls in swimming attire-and no one ever thought twice about it. We would lounge around for hours eating pizza and playing videogames. My parents trusted us enough to assume that we had better judgement-and they were right. This has nothing to do with willow's parents-she's having fun doing normal age appropriate teenage girl stuff. Is it weird to be hanging around with a 20 year old? yeah. but there isn't anything sexual or inappropriate going on, so there's no big deal.

Kike

Jaden took the photo because Jaden and Moises are close friends and of course they were stoned. Period!

Tonnura San

Well maybe they are just chillin on the bed after smoking a nice fat blunt ...

Cheryl

It could be for an upcoming movie. The look on his face is like get me out of here!

boo boo

What's behind the curtain in the window? Weed and a pipe I bet. They look stoned.

Gladheart

Those two Smith kids are going to turn out a real mess!!

Poor Parenting!!!

Sandi

They are scientologist, Willow is an adult in a kid suit according to their cult beliefs.

They are both "adults" so it's all okey dokey right?

youstupidkkk's

Stiviano is pathetic, I hope this rich guy brings her down! And her stupid ass decided to be Italian? I hope if she's pleading for black or Mexican support, EVERYONE turns her down! Silly rabit! Trix are for kids!

eliktia

As always people are making a big deal over NOTHING.You can clearly see that nothing is going on.That they are hanging out like normal group of friends do.Its sad how people want to turn something positive into something negative.I dont see drugs or alcohol involved in this picture.So people need to relax & back off.

★★★★ Lindsay Speaks The Truth ★★★★

Ah Oh,Here comes the black Lindsay Lohan.

ac

I would be more concerned with her hanging out with the Jenner girls than being on top of someones bed covers in a room with several people.

bkblueknight

its ok her parents are famous

HottNerd

This just draws attention to her parenting, or lack thereof. I couldn't even have guy phone calls at her age (of course I had to sneak). Let alone have a guy in the bed shirtless. Hell I'm 22 and still wouldn't bring guys to my bedroom in my parents home. Guess that's that "new age parenting". I'm sure they were just chillin but...there's no "chillin" at 14. I'm sorry

Celeb Gossip Addict

I can't wait to see how this odd parenting technique of Will and Jada's works out. I really hope it works out for them.