« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

V. Stiviano

VIDEO PROOF ... Ferrari Accident Wasn't Her Fault

5/13/2014 10:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

V. Stiviano CrashV. Stiviano has made plenty of mistakes in her life ... but slamming her red Ferrari into the back of a Range Rover this week wasn't one of them -- and TMZ has the video to prove it.

We broke the story ... Stiviano was involved in a fender bender in Beverly Hills Monday afternoon ... and went OFF on the other driver, cussing her out and shouting things like, "You know who you're messing with, motherf*****?"

The other driver told us Stiviano was at fault -- failing to stop as she pulled her Ferrari into a parking lot and slamming into the back of the other driver's Range Rover -- but the video tells a much different story.

In the clip, you can clearly see the Range Rover is actually the one responsible -- REVERSING INTO Stiviano ... and tapping her front fender.

If only Donald Sterling got that much action.

0513-v-stiviano-car-crash-sub-tmz-7

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

Previous 15 Comments | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10

Truth44

MAN THAT B$TCH IS FUGLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MamaBearr

Besides this annoying person I just laugh at this because how is the other driver so stupid to put the car in reverse on a busy street without looking behind you? Its karma I guess

Jose sanchez

Isn't that her range rover too? Maybe she did this with the two cars as a publicity stunt

Jose sanchez

He gave her gifts which was probably one of the nicest things this cheapskate had probably done for anyone. I'm sure she earned whatever she received it was cruel to record him after all he did for her. I'm sure he cared for her even though it is a gross concept

Brunirpr

She's didn't slam into the SUV

sugardicdaddy

Stop giving this cünt airtime. She is a peice shït that has ruined a persons life on purpose for her own personal gain. Slam this ugly bïtches face in the door of the Ferrari he bought for her. Slüt.

bieber phobic

I don't get it Harvey! You paid her attorney for the tape that made her a 'celebrity'. You published it KNOWING it was illegal.

Now you 'make' her news?

Hello My Name Is....

No Stiviano - we don't know who we are messing with because you keep changing your name, height, and race. If that were me in the Range Rover I'd punch you right in your face and follow it up with a good old fashioned beat down to teach you some manners.

naturesgiftunlocked.com

Am i the only one who thinks this bitch is a man

Mappy

Mappy says:
May 16, 2014 at 2:09 am
Mr Sterling? If I may………why have you not already filed suit w/ the NBA? The list of Violations against you is LONG and beyond reprehensible!!! You ARE the victim of an ILLEGAL witchhunt and G. D. this is still America! How many of us have not said or done something we later regret? I’ll tell you – EVERYONE!!! Sue these B@stards and I do mean B@stards and put this behind you. In a busy news week this would’ve never even made the news. This whole thing is a JOKE and I say the joke is on the NBA. KICK THEIR @SS!!!

Grobzugig