T.I.

That Lexxy Chick Is NOT My Jumpoff!

5/19/2014 12:25 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0516-ti-groupi-tmz-01T.I. did not sleep with a random "blonde" chick on Mother's Day ... so says T.I. AND the woman whose photograph with the rapper triggered the rumors in the first place.

Alexis Lacey posted a photo online of herself in T.I.'s house last weekend which led people to believe she was a side piece. It didn't help that all the photos T.I.'s wife, Tiny posted that day did not include him.

T.I. tells us he didn't lay a hand on the woman ... he had never seen her before that day ... and he has not seen her since.

We also spoke to Lacey (who also goes by Lexxy) and she says she was at T.I.'s house with a friend and NOTHING happened between them.

So, according to all parties involved ... nothing to see here.

0516-ti-groupi-solo-tmz-01

otacon

Her outfit screams slut.

Doodlebug

She looks like a cheap 2 dolla ho. And eating spaghetti out of a paper plate is just gross

Clytemnestra

The broad in the leopard skin skirt just screams "wholesome", doesn't she? LOL I wonder if she gets insulted when guys ask her how much she charges. Or maybe she is used to it. Sigh.

Kobe_No_Means_No

Damn, gimme some of dat yum yum sexy legs. Why can't more girls have some self control and look like dat? Damn.

Jay

TI may be gay cuz that chick is so freaking hot! If I were him I would be banging the crap out of her or trying really hard to!

Isn't she a little old to be wearing clothes like that?

15y/o teenage girls wear those clothes trying to prove they're an adult.

BadGirlBadger

So basically no story then. Gossip slow today TMZ?

southsidequeen

She could not have been too much difference look at the eating utensils. Is that a paper plate and plastic cup? She is definitely not the one. Why was the picture sent?

southsidequeen

She definitely could not have been too much to him.

Reginaphalange

Why does she have a dent in her arm?

Celeb Gossip Addict

Please forgive me but I don't believe him. Everything about this woman screams groupie.

01void

Sure, we believe ya and she slip out in the middle of the night

STAYCLASSYSANDIEGO

Lolol he's tappin that ho.

The Maharincess of Franistan

Ugh! I'd deny it too if I was T.I. That chick looks like pure street corner trash.

Na.na.na.na Booboo.....stick ya head in doodoo

As if we expect a confession. Shes a total stranger (never seen her before or after) yet shes up and thru his house?!

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments