Camille Grammer's Ex-BF

Off the Hook

In Felony Assault Case

5/28/2014 2:51 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0528_camille_grammer_Dimitri-Charalambopoulos_tmzCamille Grammer's ex-boyfriend will not be charged in the alleged altercation that went down between them last year ... TMZ has learned.

We broke the story ... Grammer accused Dimitri Charalambopoulos of attacking her in a Houston hotel room last October. Grammer was left badly bruised and battered (see below) and got a restraining order against Charalambopoulos for three years.

But Charalambopoulos appeared before a grand jury today ... which decided there was not enough evidence to proceed with the case ... meaning he was free to go.

We're told Camille's team is baffled by the decision not to move forward ... especially because they felt there was plenty of evidence -- including pics of injuries -- and because a judge had already seen enough to grant the restraining order.

0528_camille_grmmer_injury_sub_launch

mindy

This is why women are murdered bec of moronic juries like this... We need professional jurors ! Why couldn't the judge overrule this? Sickens me to death! Must have been the OJ jury!

bring back recent posts

Something not right here, TMZ must not have full disclosure. Either way, stinks for the children involved, yet again. Adults make choices, good and bad, children need role models, these kids just don't seem to have any on any side.

BoredAgain

Wth?! Poor girl.

notalawyer

She is cray cray...

Rigby

He's free to beat again.... Smh

Alemap45

(null)

Alemap45

(null)

ashley

How foul of the prosecution! Maybe Camille's Ex paid her off - that being Kelsey!
Men who have the balls to hit a woman ain't nothing BUT pui$$y

Anarchyinanaheim

Time for therapy with Frasier.

Eye roll

Finally no Kardashians ****. Just imagine what really goes on in that family considering the hay z and solanja elevator fiasco

Seldombinlaid

I was telling my wife tonight, that if some little coward ever struck one of our family members, especially a female being beat. I wouldn't call the police. It would be me that cowardlt bastard would have to be watching out for. I'd find him... Any man that beats a woman, is no man...

woolly -Bear

Nice Turkey Neck you nasty old sea hagg..

Seldombinlaid

If she was smiling, she'd look alot better. Having seen her before, she's actually gorgeous. I was talking to a few of my buddies last week, and brought up the woman kissing bit. I guess their not into that, with me, it's a please, and thank you. And, one, and off during a good loving. I like being asked back... I used to get more by accident then my buddies did on purpose. But, never admit to it, that's the secret, because now they know you can be trusted. LOL Even they're the ones who do the talking.

christy

He's a pig and knows he beat the hell out of her. His family paid someone off.

Eric

I sure hope she had applecare, her screen is a mess

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments