'Love & Hip Hop: ATL' Star Stevie J

I'm Not A Deadbeat

Check Out My Kid's Jordans

6/26/2014 12:10 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

062514_stevie_j_hernandez_launch
"Love & Hip Hop: Atlanta" star Stevie J says he can't be a bad dad -- despite owing more than a million bucks in back child support -- 'cause he loves his kids ... and even buys them expensive kicks.

Stevie was at Mr. Chow in L.A. Tuesday night with partner Joseline Hernandez and one of his adult sons.  The kid showed us how well daddy takes care of him by displaying his Jordans.

The problem ... Jordans don't cut it with the judge, who had Stevie J arrested for being a child support scofflaw.

But Stevie J says he has a plan to raise the million and a lot more ... and it involves Snoop.

kewljewl

Are Jordan gonna feed him? Educate him?. WTF! Why is this rat face loser still around? Go to jail or pay ur child support. Loser!!

YesIam

Sneakers? Really? Nothing like small shallow material things to make up for an absent father and a million dollars. Way to go Stevie!!!
Everything about the man is fake...his home, his cars, his girlfriend (ummmm, I mean boyfriend)...fake fake fake.

JH1

Deadbeats should go to jail!

Mrs Luciano

Raise the money????? Like a charity event???? His brain is fried!

lakergirl

I cant stand this rat faced poor excuse for a man or his who res or that show. Only idiot absent sp donors think shoes make up for food, rent, schooling, & basic daily living items! Real parents KNOW there's more to raising a child than shoes!

Unbroken Chain

Way to push the black dad stereotype with the baby having nice shoes but probably hasn't eaten in 3 days. Nice tmz

taylor1013

WHERE IN THIS VIDEO DID STEVIE MENTION ANYTHING ABOUT JORDANS?? THE CAMERA GUY SAID IT NOT STEVIE. AND STEVIE'S SON IS DOING ALL THE TALKING. WTF TMZ BYEEEE!!!

Surfgirl

Oh shut up & go away!!

Mr. Pukey

Yeah hood rat that is what is important, over priced and WAY over hyped shoes. Let the state feed and clothe them.. Oh wait, that's right you buy shoes... ********...

Northwest Airlines

Oh my God kids needs more than just Jordan shoes... Kids need love for number one, attention, learning them them value of a dollar instead of spending it all on drinking and drugs, the rich might have more than me but I'm wiser because I'm not spending my money on drugs, liquor, booze, and women. Thanks Stevie J. You make me feel happy about myself.

Kristinajp

Omv...giving yoir your kids shoes.you probably were gifted by the company is not currently child support.

Celeb Gossip Addict

Partner? So can I take that as confirmation that him and Joseline are not married? I don't think that boy is really his son. Stevie does spend a lot of time with his children but he's always using that sneaker argument when he talks about his child support issue.

LuLu1024

That's not his son people. TMZ just doesn't understand the lingo

The Maharincess of Franistan

Typical deadbeat trash--- talks about buying sneakers for his kids, when he hasn't paid a cent of support for them in a decade. YOUR KIDS CAN'T EAT OR SLEEP IN THE SNEAKERS Stevie! Nor can they use them to pat for school tuitions. Maybe if he didn't spend all of his money on coke, weed, strip clubs, and his Puerto Rican prostitute he'd be able to support them.

Na.na.na.na Booboo.....stick ya head in doodoo

Idiot...hv em digest sneakers dolt

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments