Country Star Dallas Davidson

ARRESTED

After Drunken, Racial, Homophobic Bar Fight

7/10/2014 6:36 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0710-dallas-davidson-mugshot
Dallas Davidson -- a famous country lyricist who's written huge hits, like "Honky Tonk Badonkadonk," "Country Girl, (Shake It For Me)" and "That's How Country Boys Roll," was arrested in Nashville early Thursday morning for fighting, hurling racial slurs and screaming, "There's that f***ing fa***t that punched me."

We're told Dallas was at Tin Roof in downtown Nashville when he got in a fight in the bar with various people.

Law enforcement tells us ... Dallas was challenging various people to fight-- swearing, punching his hand and screaming a string of obscenities.  And they say he shouted various racial and homophobic slurs.

0710-dallas-talking-to-officer-tmz

Cops say he reeked of booze and was arrested for disorderly conduct and public intoxication.

He was booked at 2:50 AM and is about to be released at the time of this post.  We're told during the time he was held jailers administered a "medical screening."

Dallas and his ex-wife, Sarah Davidson, are both stars on the reality show, "Private Lives of Nashville Wives."

071014_dallas_davidson_launch

Kobe_No_Means_No

Had a medical screening eh? Hmm, let me guess, diabetes?

Hanna Snowdon-Sykes

I like how there's few comments on here so I thought if comment and say he's an idiot. Never heard of him but he's stupid.

FlamingoNut

He should've been arrested for the song title alone, "Honky Tonk Badonkadonk".

J.D.

Country music is full of drunken rubes...who is this guy, anyway?

krazyinvt

Typical redneck behavior!! This is not news....

Ashley

Thug.

Horndog

Sounds more like the daily TMZ (tm) staff meeting.

The Zombie

Who popped him in the nose?

SoManyIdiots

Interesting comments earlier. There is a similarity between country and rap lyrics. Maybe Nelly and Florida Georgia Line are on to something.

Mr.Biggz

A redneck that was arrested for being drunk in public....surprise, surprise. Now let's see how many dislikes I get from the same crackers who would've made a similar comment if it was a story about a black guy.

msfiyah

What a animal....but I like the song shake it for me

daisy

I'm going to go waaayyyyyy out on a limb here and predict that he'll claim
1) I'm not racist or homophobic, I only said those things because I was drunk.
2) some of my best friends are black and/or gay.

Alcohol can make you do a lot of stupid things, but it can't create hate and bigotry where none exists - the drinking just made it easier for him to say what he really thinks.
Disgusting jerk.

OffGOPClownCar

WHITE TRASH HILLBILLY!!!

Bob Koski

Why is the viewer talking about mendacity? (Yes , I know what the word means). What does his BS on existentialism have to do with a drunken, rowdy, racist hillbilly?

Truth