Jwoww

Get This Baby Out of My Belly

7/12/2014 3:52 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0712-jwoww-and-roger-instagram-01Jwoww is tired of waiting for her baby to pop out ... so the reality star made plans to induce labor.

Sources close to Jwoww tell us the 28-year old recently put the word out to her inner circle ... letting them know she'd squeeze her baby girl out this weekend -- artificially stimulated or not.

We're told some of her friends and fam rushed to Jersey to support the mom-to-be and fiance Roger Mathews ... and now everyone is patiently waiting to see what happens.

Our sources say it doesn't look like MTV cameras will film the actual birth.

Congrats!

notalawyer

Reality “star” is an oxymoron

Liz

I don't agree with induction as due dates are estimates and can be off as much as 2 weeks in either direction, but it's her body her baby.... A NICU risk isn't something to play with, but whatever

w

what a vain woman, how about letting nature take its course, unless it's a medical emergency, you want to keep that baby inside until its time...wtf is wrong with some women

younglady

Unfortunately there are women out there who do not enjoy being pregnant. Of course they want a healthy baby, but if her doctor gave her the green light she must be in the danger free zone to do this. Yes it would be better to let nature take it's course, but she must be miserable and anxious to take this route.

dmc

T

OK

Why are these idiots famous?

Emlee2034

I love how judge mental all of you *******s are!!!

tmon3ydadjmbr

You open your legs and now you complain. Wtf is wrong with you?

Waka Waka Waka

Next time swallow and you won't be in this mess

obgal

Actually some of you are just judgmental and uneducated medically. It is OKAY to induce labor at 39 weeks gestational age. Ultrasounds now have become very accurate at determining how far along the mother is. Not only do I work in a obgyn office but I am also a mother of 3 babies whom were all induced medically. As a matter of fact the intensity of the contractions from a induction are way worse than naturally. Also some women's body just do not initiate labor and the risk of going past your due date increases many things, less room for the baby and the cord to move so the risk of the baby wrapping up in it increases significantly, the baby passes its first bowel movement and aspirates it into its lungs which leads to nicu stays and even still birth, the mother developing hypertension, or the baby becoming to big for a vaginal birth and has to have a c-section and thats a whole different story if she chooses to vbac or always have c-sections.

Fry Daddy

I can't imagine her as a mom! She is about as maternal as the Situation would be!

Bkshorti

Congrats on baby. But she shouldn't be even thinking about reality tv or mtv u name it. Grow up ur a mom it's not about the cameras it's about the innocent baby ur about to bring n2 this world.

Bkshorti

Minnetonka40

Childbirth is a beautiful thing. I did it 7 months ago for the first time at 40 years old. I look at my child and I think, "Holy crap, I created toes and fingers!" Just be positive people. Please don't live your life acting like an a$$hole.

kewljewl

Anyone that says she is being selfish obviously has never been pregnant. each time with my babies I wanted them out so bad so I could finally meet them.and start my life w them. Its not selfish...its called wanting to be a mom! Good for u jwow and congrats and good luck...u get to finally meet ur baby soon! Yay!!!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments