'Big Brother' Contestant's G-Ma

There's No Curse

I'm Not in Fear For My Life

7/26/2014 11:54 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0726-amber-borzotra-twitter-01People die in threes ... so the urban legend goes ... but the grandma of "Big Brother" contestant Amber Borzotra is fearless -- despite the fact grandparents of two other contestants died this week.

Producers broke the news to Frankie Grande -- Ariana's bro -- about their beloved grandpa.  And Friday night house guest Derrick Levasseur got similar bad news.

Nonetheless ... 64-year old Iris Beverly isn't nervous -- and same goes for her 67-year old husband.  She tells us, "We don't believe in curses, when God calls my name I will go."

0726-iris-reunion-instagram-01
Beverly adds, "Them dying is a tough coincidence, but he stays healthy walking and I'm a professional piddler."

We made calls to the grandparents of some of the other contestants, but there was no answer.

Fingers crossed.

You Don't Know

Tmz, you are being ridiculous.

cj

TMZ is calling all the grandparents of BB HG's for what? To see if they died so they can be the first to report it?

kali

You called the grandparents????

How freaking tack & disgusting & so many other words I can't say.

BReal

Here goes meddling TMZ again. They strike again. And how dare you ask someone that. Like WTF

Cat mom

How low can you go?

You Don't Know

This post & the fact you actually called the Grandparents may just be the breaking point for me coming to this site. You are extremely disrespectful & apparently have no tact at all. Disgusting & absolutely out of line!

watzitooya

Yikes!

Unbroken Chain

No doubt tmz is promoting this STUPID show. So transparent and lame. I will make it a point to not watch one second

go home!

What a disgusting, tacky, pointless story. TMZ please get real jobs . I can't believe you called their families. Nice to hear you're harrassing people.

Sexy Stig

TMZ quit making up $hit about Big Brother (stupid show anyway) -- now can you please tell us how big of silicone blobs were implanted in those fat a$$es Kimmode and KHOOOOOleee KarTRASHian?? We know you know.

Ace

Zingbot could die of a Virus.

Politico Pablo

"Ma'am-I don't believe in coincidences" Lieutenant Columbo, LAPD

the Biebs

Tmz you are sick! Leave that poor woman alone. Messing with grandparents, how low can you go.

bmwm369

That show is still on? Huh. Who knew.

John

Why did they cool it on the gay action this week? Are they getting too much blowback?

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments