Ex 'Dog Whisperer' Employee

I Was Trampled By a Rogue Llama

And It's Cesar's Fault

9/2/2014 12:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0829-cesar-millan-tmz-01
Cesar Millan
is under attack from a former employee who claims she was steamrolled by a runaway llama while on the job.

Adriana Barnes -- who was director of Cesar's dog rehab facility -- says the "Dog Whisperer" worked with many kinds of animals, but untrained employees let them run wild ... according to a lawsuit she recently filed in L.A. County.

Barnes claims the "Dog Whisperer" forced her to work 12-hour days with no lunch or bathroom breaks, and since most of the other employees were inexperienced ... the bulk of the work fell on her shoulders.

In the suit, she claims things got so bad that she was bitten 5-6 times by dogs and on one occasion she "was trampled by a llama."

According to the docs, obtained by TMZ, Cesar fired her when she confronted him about the work conditions.

Barnes says in the suit ... the stress of getting canned caused her to overdose on anti-anxiety pills, landing her on life support for 3 days.

We've reached out to Cesar ... no word back yet.

erock

I'm calling bull**** in this broad. Leave Cesar alone.

BLUE UGLY 💩

Never trust someone who claims they can talk to dogs

Celeb Gossip Addict

GTFOH. You overdosed because you're a pill head. And explain to us how you handled that no bathroom thing. Did you wear diapers?

Double Bubble

Last time I checked, a person could quit their job if they didnt like it...especially if they felt they were being "forced" to work too hard.. She's a pill head who sounds crazy..

Sili'LilSkoolgrl

Claims like this will cause Cesar to shut down the facility. She's working with troubled dogs, she should expect to get bit. I'm sure she signed a waiver and agreed to 12 hour shifts. There are many jobs that require them and it's not against the law.
If Cesar hadn't tried to commit suicide the thought would have never entered her mind.

DeezNutZ

I don't believe her , she's looking for a pay day from the man

Unbroken Chain

I don't believe most if that. Plaintiffs in personal injury suits are NEVER honest. Even if they suffer an injury, they always lie to make it worse. I work in a civil defense firm and these a-holes are the bane of my existence. Makes me sick

Jackie

Dirty bastard.

Jackie

Pill addict bastard.

Noog

Frivy lawsuit. No bathroom breaks? Yeah right. Llamas can be down right mean. Maybe she should seek an apology llama letter or sue herself for taking so many pills.

Crabby

stupid bitch should have overdosed and died. If you dont like your job just quit and find a better one.

JFO

Blah, blah, blah .... give me money .... blah, blah ....

TuxThePenguin

yeah...someone "forced her to overdose" on Xanax. bullsh*t.

denvermommy

She's just a drug addict trying to get more money to buy drugs.

really?

Why ANYone would ever listen to anything this moron has to say, is beyond me! He is arrogantly ignorant!

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments