Hailey Bieber Wedding Gown Done by Louis' Finest ... Here Comes the Bride Pics
Hailey Bieber is finally ready to give it up -- pictures of her in her wedding dress, that is.
Mrs. Bieber just posted several professional shots of her wearing her custom backless gown, which was commissioned by Louis Vuitton's artistic director for menswear, Virgil Abloh. Sounds like he had it done through his other fashion company though ... Off-White.
Waiting for your permission to load the Instagram Media.
Hailey thanked Virgil and co., writing ... "@virgilabloh thank you for making my vision come to life and creating my dream dress. You and your @off____white team are incredible and I’m forever grateful I got to wear your beautiful creation ❤️."
She also threw in some pics of her and the groom together, with Justin looking super spiffy in his tux. Hailey captioned a photo of them with, "last Monday was the most special day of my life:)." The words "TILL DEATH DO US PART" were embroidered on her train too.
UFC's Justin Gaethje Trashes Conor McGregor 'Fight Me Or Go Away Already!!!'
-
Exclusive
- 807 shares
Justin Gaethje is sick and tired of Conor McGregor ... telling TMZ Sports he's been trying to lock down a fight for months, but the Irishman just won't come to the negotiating table.
Gaethje says he's tried every trick in the book to draw him out for the past 7 months ... but it seems Conor has more interest in tweeting than fighting these days.
"He keeps tweeting he’s gonna fight. On planet earth, there's 2 people that will possibly fight him -- me or Dustin Poirier ... He either needs to go away or fight, and it’s me or Dustin."
In fact, Justin says there was a point where he honestly thought Conor had retired from MMA because the guy refuses to have serious negotiations about taking meaningful fights.
Gaethje says he's ready to fight RIGHT NOW -- but Conor won't respond to his texts, tweets and phone calls.
"I wrote him a message like f**king 7 months ago just trying to be his friend. I’ve tried every route. I’m trying reverse psychology. I’m trying to be his friend. I’m trying every f**king route that there is to draw this man out. And I can't draw him out. And he’s calling out Frankie Edgar. So, it’s a slap in the face to me, to all the lightweights, and to really the standard that we f**king do here."
Liam Hemsworth Miley's New BF Has Abs ... But He's a Little Gun-Shy
Liam Hemsworth's busting out the big guns ... in wake of his ex, Miley Cyrus, publicly flaunting her new man, Cody Simpson, and his glorious abs.
Liam's ripped arms and huge biceps were on full display Monday as he filmed some action scenes in a sleeveless tee for his upcoming new TV series, "Dodge & Miles."
Though Hemsworth hasn't commented on Miley apparently moving on with Simpson -- who's Australian just like him, by the way -- he's letting his guns do the talking for now.
We broke the story ... Miley and Cody were seen kissing last week at an L.A. eatery, and she confirmed their "morning make out session" and fawned over him and his abs on Instagram.
Logan Paul Cracks Tiny Penis Jokes ... at KSI Fight Presser
-
Breaking News
- 467 shares
YouTube superstars KSI and Logan Paul showed off their maturity and high respect for each other at their boxing rematch news conference in the UK on Monday.
Juuuust kidding ... there were tiny penis jokes and jabs about dead pet dogs.
The rivals met up in London on Monday to promote their upcoming rematch at Staples Center in L.A. in November ... and shocker, it basically turned into a roast.
KSI was quick to bring out the props -- with a 4-legged friend that looked just like Logan's late dog, Kong, who was tragically eaten by coyotes earlier this year.
Logan was anticipating the move though ... bringing out doggie treats to counter-burn KSI's burn.
"I'mma yoss you, guy," Logan said. "I'mma light your feet on fire, guy. I'mma kiss your mom on the cheek, my guy."
"I'm gonna win and I'm gonna make you a meme and you gon' be my bitch, bro," Logan added.
KSI didn't take it ... firing back at Paul with his own verbal punches. "I'm doing this for the UK, yo. I'mma go into your hometown and f**kin' punish you in front of everyone."
Angry Bagel Guy Sued For Bailing On Fight With Screech ... You Cost Us Big Time!!!
-
Exclusive
- 1.6K shares
The angry bagel guy is now facing a big lawsuit after bailing on his "celebrity" boxing match with Dustin Diamond at the last minute.
According to new legal docs obtained by TMZ ... Chris Morgan is being sued by fight promoter Damon Feldman for $10,000. Damon claims Chris' change of heart cost him thousands of dollars in losses.
In the civil suit, the fight promoter claims Morgan signed a contract for a celebrity boxing match and pocketed appearance fees before pulling out of the fight.
👻 https://t.co/unKuRuCzg0 👻 pic.twitter.com/8tyjObUhX0
— Chris Morgan (@KingChrisMorgan) September 29, 2019 @KingChrisMorgan
You'll recall ... Chris surprised everyone hours before his Sept. 28 tangle with Screech, when he went on social media and said, "I fooled you all! I ain't coming to the fight."
Ronnie Ortiz-Magro Cops Issue Emergency Protective Order ... To Stay Away from Jen Harley
-
Exclusive
- 2.6K shares
Ronnie Ortiz-Magro is under an emergency protective order, which LAPD issued immediately following his arrest for an alleged domestic violence incident with Jen Harley.
Law enforcement sources tell us the 'Jersey Shore' star must now stay 100 yards away from his on-again, off-again girlfriend and mother of his daughter, Ariana. If, for whatever reason, Ronnie has belongings at Jen's place in Vegas, he must have police escort him.
The order is in place until Oct. 11 ... which will be one week after his arrest.
Of course, Jen can go to court to request a temporary restraining order if she wants Ronnie to stay away beyond the 11.
South Park Creators Mock NBA's Apology to China 'We Too Love Money More Than Freedom'
-
Breaking News
- 1.2K shares
The guys behind "South Park" are taking shots at the NBA for apologizing to China ... and it's pretty funny in an international-political-incident sort of way.
Here's the deal ... both South Park and the NBA are in hot water in China for recent criticisms about the government.
Houston Rockets general manager Daryl Morey tweeted out on Friday, "Fight for Freedom. Stand with Hong Kong" ... which led to the Chinese government essentially blackballing the Rockets.
Over at "South Park," last week's episode mocked China mercilessly for censorship ... and pointed out how Winnie the Pooh is bear non grata over there because people have used the cartoon character to mock President Xi's physical appearance.
According to reports, the Chinese government has blocked the "South Park" episode from TV and the internet.
Evelyn Lozada Sues Costar OG Chijindu You Calling Me Racist Co$t Me Big Time!!!
Evelyn Lozada claims she's out on several endorsement deals because one of her "Basketball Wives" costars called her a racist bigot ... so she's now suing.
According to legal docs, obtained by TMZ ... Evelyn claims Ogom "OG" Chijindu called her a racist bigot on social media ever since Evelyn posted a cryptic message to her more than 4 million followers on Instagram back on September 11.
AND THERE iT iS..
— i ♥️ OG ™ (@iHeartOG) September 11, 2019 @iHeartOG
SHOW YOUR TRUE COLORS YOU RACiST BiGOT..
YOU CALLED CECE “LiNG LiNG” JACKiE A “COCKROACH” & NOW ME A “MONKEY”
MAY GOD TAKE CARE OF YOU WELL WELL..EVELYN LOZADA..@vh1 NOT OK#iHEARTOG #NiGERiANknockout #BBWLA #VH1 #BASKETBALLwives#evelynLOZADAtheRACiST #BOOM pic.twitter.com/EvIeAagXQ9
Evelyn's message read, "Nobody watches you harder than the people that can't stand you." The post included a picture of a laughing orangutan. OG took offense to this and clapped back with a repost of her own that read, "Wow so now black women are monkeys. Everyone boycott this trash box you are disgusting." The post didn't appear to tag or mention anyone.
OG also trashed talked on Twitter: "And there it is..show your true colors you racist bigot. You called Cece 'Ling Ling' Jackie a 'cockroach' & now me a 'monkey.'"
Alex Trebek Cancer Diminishing My Hosting Skills ... Talks About Treatment
Alex Trebek sees the writing on the wall ... he says side effects from his pancreatic cancer treatments could soon force him out as "Jeopardy!" host.
The TV icon got real about his future during a recent interview, saying he's starting to slur his words and his tongue isn't working, at times, during taping -- and he admits it might mean stepping away from the show sooner than he'd hoped.
In a candid conversation with CTV, shot on Friday, Alex reveals just how cancer and chemotherapy have started to diminish his skills. As we reported ... Alex went for another round of chemotherapy last month, and he says the treatments are causing sores inside his mouth, making his role as a host more challenging than ever before.
He's been at the helm of 'Jeopardy' since 1984, but Alex says he'll retire when he gets to the point where he's bothered by his diminished performance. Alex added, show producers have been supportive and tell him everything's fine ... but he's sure that won't last forever.
Alex revealed back in March he was diagnosed with stage 4 pancreatic cancer.
related articles
Antonio Brown Training for NFL Comeback After Filing $40 Mil Grievance
-
Breaking News
- 7.3K shares
Antonio Brown isn't giving up on his pro football career ... the embattled WR is still training as if he's expecting to get back on the field this season -- despite some major obstacles.
AB posted footage on Monday showing him working out on a football field in the Fort Lauderdale area ... near his 84/7 training facility.
The workout comes days after the NFL Player's Association reportedly filed a grievance on his behalf, seeking $40 million from the Patriots and Raiders in unpaid salary, fines and unpaid guarantees.
Of course, Brown was cut by BOTH teams earlier this season over bizarre off-the-field conduct.
The Raiders cut bait back in Sept. after a dispute with GM Mike Mayock led to AB secretly recording a phone call with head coach Jon Gruden. Brown posted the call to social media.
The Patriots picked him up hours after the Raiders let him go ... but days later a lawsuit was filed against the WR alleging multiple incidents of sexual assault, including violent rape. The NFL has since launched its own investigation into the allegations.
Kim & Kourtney Kardashian Goin' to the Chapel in Armenia ... For Kids' Baptisms
Kim and Kourtney Kardashian went back to their roots ... and brought their brood with them for a religious rite of passage.
Kim and Kourtney are in Armenia's capital of Yerevan where they arrived with North, Saint, Chicago, Psalm, Mason, Reign and Penelope. The group made the trek Sunday to the St. Hovhannes-Mkrtich Church of the Mother See of Holy Etchmiadzin.
It seems Saint, Chicago, Psalm, Reign and Mason are the ones getting baptized -- in Armenian culture, the person getting baptized wears all white. North was already baptized in Jerusalem back in 2015.
Rep. Ilhan Omar Files for Divorce
-
Exclusive
- 13.8K shares
8:08 AM PT -- A rep for Omar tells TMZ, "As with all marriages, this is intensely personal and a difficult time for their family. For years, Ilhan and Ahmed have been the object of speculation and inuendo from political opponents and the media."
The statement continues, "This has taken a significant toll on Ilhan, Ahmed, and their three children. Just like any other family navigating this kind of transition, Ilhan wishes to have their privacy respected for themselves and their children and will not be commenting any further."
7:05 AM PT -- According to the divorce docs -- obtained by TMZ -- Omar says there's been an "irretrievable breakdown of the marriage relationship." She states the couple has 3 minor children, who she wants joint legal and physical custody of ... and wants to deny spousal support to each side.
Omar wants the court to decide child support, but doesn't indicate who should receive it.
Minnesota Congresswoman Ilhan Omar is heading for splitsville with her husband -- for the second time -- TMZ has learned.
According to court records, obtained by TMZ, the freshman Representative -- and member of the so-called "Squad" -- filed for divorce Friday in Minnesota from her husband, Ahmed Hirsi, who is also the father of her 3 kids.
The filing comes on the heels of Rep. Omar denying a split from her husband. The breakup rumors started after her campaign consultant Tim Mynett's wife filed for divorce, alleging an affair between Mynett and Omar. She also denied the affair.
Ronnie Ortiz-Magro I Never Used a Knife on Jen ... Just Protecting My Kid!!!
-
Exclusive
- 1K shares
Ronnie Ortiz-Magro denies ever wielding a knife against his baby mama, Jen Harley, in their latest alleged domestic violence incident ... and insists he was only out to protect their daughter.
Sources familiar with the matter tell TMZ ... Ronnie is adamant he NEVER picked up or threatened Jen with a knife during their latest domestic disturbance in L.A. ... which required the cops to come out, break down a door and tase him in the end.
We're told Ronnie only confronted Jen because he was afraid she was trying to take their daughter away from their Airbnb rental home ... which surveillance footage from a neighbor's house seems to support, on the surface anyway.
TMZ broke the story ... Jen looked pretty terrified as she sidled up to the neighbor's home with 1-year-old Ariana in hand, attempting to open the trunk of the neighbor's car.
Justin Bieber Mocks Taylor Swift's Banana Vid ... Stirs the Pot in Feud
Justin Bieber's firing off a new jab in his feud with Taylor Swift, mimicking that post-surgical banana video of her that went viral -- and while it is kinda funny, we're sure Taylor ain't laughing.
Justin and the missus, Hailey Bieber, were live on IG from their kitchen Sunday when the Biebs decided to poke fun at Taylor, loudly whining ... "It's not the banana that I wanted!!!"
Hailey laughed out loud, and we're guessing most of Hailey's 22 million followers also chuckled -- but it's odd he made any reference to the Taylor vid, considering Taylor publicly accused Bieber and his manager, Scooter Braun, of bullying her.
Oscar De La Hoya Denies Abusing Staffer While Intoxicated ... 'It's All Frivolous'
-
Exclusive
- 153 shares
Oscar De La Hoya is calling BS on an L.A. radio star who claims the boxing legend treated him like crap during his run with Golden Boy Promotions ... telling TMZ Sports his lawsuit is full of lies.
Oscar just broke his silence on the lawsuit filed by David Gonzalez -- famously known as "Tattoo" -- who accused De La Hoya of doing some seriously messed up stuff in his role as head of the company.
In his suit, Gonzalez -- who was hired to do announcing and PR stuff for Golden Boy -- claims Oscar would force him to run personal, non-work related errands ... sometimes while Oscar was "highly intoxicated and under the influence of various substances."
So, when we saw Oscar at LAX over the weekend, we asked him for his response to the accusations ... and that's when the boxer swung back.
Howard Stern I Loved Ginger Baker ... I Hope Clapton Pays Tribute
-
Exclusive
- 950 shares
Howard Stern's feeling the loss of Cream drummer Ginger Baker, but says he hopes it will lead to a tribute performance from the last surviving member of the British rock supergroup.
As we reported ... Baker died peacefully in a hospital in England Sunday, and Howard shared some of his memories of the drumming sensation as he was leaving Spago in Beverly Hills.
Stern tells us he was in high school when Cream released their final album -- fittingly titled "Goodbye" -- before breaking up ... and it was apparently worse than any breakup he personally went through.