Vet Rappers Common and RZA

Defend T.I.

10/21/2007 3:55 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

T.I.'s fellow rappers -- and co-stars in the upcoming movie, "American Gangster" -- are speaking out about his recent legal issues and urging the fallen star to keep his head up. It's not like his boys would throw him under the bus!

T.I., Common
Common, who plays T.I.'s dad in the film, tells AOL Black Voices that T.I. should continue to pray, saying, "Know that God is with [you]. Know that He knows what the truth is and the truth is going to allow [you] to get out and be alright." Unless, of course, the truth is T.I. did it -- because then he's screwed.

Wu Tang Clan co-founder RZA also had an opinion, saying, "One of my security guards said, 'Don't you ever buy a gun, because you can afford all the security." Perhaps RZA should have given T.I. that advice sooner -- or at least given him his security guard!

T.I. still remains in custody on weapons charges.

Mark

Is he guilty? I saw him before on a celebrity and millioniare dating site like searchingmillionaire.com. But I don't know if it is him.

mike williams

Lock up all these criminal homeboys. Rap is prison culture anyway. They can ryhme words in the Can.

WHAT?

I think ya'll need some new country instead of here

Take the music, Jesse, Al and all criminals with

AOL black voices? ------What is it now??????????????

You can't achieve equality through seperation. Doesn't that sound really dumb, let alone make any sense?

Easier for you to just step upto the plate and become successul 'on your own' instead of crying excuses all the time.

WHAT?

Air heads' certain guns are illegal to own in this country, let alone own with a felony record. Laws and Rules; learn to live with them. They are here to stay.
Go get busy "already" with something constructive and dignified
One Word--Education :)

WHAT?

FOOD FOR THOUGHT PEOPLE:

BATON ROUGE, La. There is a new governor in town.
Oxford-educated Jindal, who takes office in January, pledged to fight corruption and rid the state of those "feeding at the public trough"

KEY PHRASE "feeding at the public trough"

YES, it's LONG OVER DUE

WHAT?

Second Grader Suspended for Sketching Gun Fight

KNOCK KNOCK-----HELLO IS ANYONE HOME IN THERE???

WHAT?

South Africa basks in Rugby World Cup win

Now that's worthy----Go celebrate

Just want to clean house

WHAT?

Didn't you know that is how rap began?

23 hours a day in a cell working on words of rhyme-How productive can one get?
Baggy pants--big brothers hand-me-down jeans

All in a nut shell...

monique

I hate it when people bring God into their mess. If T.I. is guilty, let him go to jail. He knew the possible consequences of his actions.

Lenn K.

I read this stuff about rappers and I wonder if they know that they sound just like idiots. What happen to the beautiful black music that the world just went crazy over? What happen to when a black singer sang it was all about please don't leave me or I'll die? What happen to girl you mean the world to me? I'll tell ya thugs strong armed their way into a business with help of greedy white executives who could give less than a damn about the black community as long as they are making a buck. Black people are in a crazy world of not condemning this behavior and this kind of trash being pumped out. The number problem in the black community is horrible leadership which doesn't care about families or problems, only if there noose on the loose which I'd say piss off we are scare anymore because education and strong families are way more important!!!!

Diane from Long Island

Funny...this morning I saw the Punk'd where TI was snagged with guns at an airport. Ironic, eh?

Shawn

Common is a fraud. He wants to come off about being about truth and peace and equality but when Wendy WIlliams made some joke about him having 'gay' hands his response was "I'm a real man".

Standards are badly needed.

Yeah, T.I. God is with you. But those guns shouldn't have been.
God helps those who help themselves. Only support a brother
if he deserves it.

cleveland1

FREE T.I. HE WAS SET UP BY A HATER SECURITY GUARD. I LOVE T.I.

bagina

Cleveland1 hit it right on the head! Be careful who you surround yourself with!! This snitch was jealous and didnt appreciate the hand that fed him. T.I. will be ok though cuz the truth will come out!
can anyone say "SET UP?"