« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Fired Cheerleader:

I Did 'Not See' the Swastika

11/5/2008 5:15 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

The ex-New England Patriots cheerleader kicked off the squad for her role in a penis-happy, swastika infested photo scandal is finally talking -- and she's blaming the whole thing on bad judgment .... a really bad Halloween costume.

In a statement to TMZ, 18-year-old Caitlin Davis refuses to take responsibility for the offensive images drawn on a drunk guy who passed out at a party, because, "The kid in the picture was a 'drunk guy who passed out and was written on,' as his costume for the night."

It all went down in a dorm at Boston College. Caitlin claims, "Me and my girls left the dorm and went to another house and came back to the kid passed out on the futon we were suppose to sleep on. The guys ended up drawing more on him due to the fact that he was the first one to pass out on Halloween night ... At the time I had jumped in the picture with the kid, I didn't realize what had been drawn on him, which I take responsibility for not being alert."

She adds, "Me and my girlfirends [sic] took pictures with him because we found it humorous how badly he was drawn on."

More proof the Patriots are falling apart without Tom Brady.

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

Shan

#17, you're right. It's part of every party. First person to pass out gets the "shame" treatment. Go to c.humor and it's all over the site. People need to relax!

who cares

Drawing on passed out people is hilarious. Whoever thinks that it is a horrible thing to do to someone needs to seriously lighten up, for health reasons. Pics like that slip onto facebook with tons of other pictures easily. If this really bothers you, either you have been constantly drawn on in the past or you are absolutely no fun to be around. Who cares . . .

A Mom

Wow. These are just common college age hijinks. I saw this done at many parties in my youth. She's being judged by the prank police, and far too harshly, IMHO. Why don't you all just stone her next? Unbelievable intolerance. The young do far worse on their way to being fully formed adults.

Guy with common sense

That is the lamest excuse i have ever heard, and I teach kindergarten.

Observer

Hello??? Isn't that a Sharpie in her hand???

kan

People are dying all over the world, mariethecatlover, and that is why you defend this crap? And judgment is not bad, it's good. It's the only thing that stops you from putting your head in a blender. I hope people aren't dying so others can live a happy care-free life unobstructed by that pesky notion of right and wrong. And I don't expect cheerleaders to pretend to be children. Apparently that isn't the problem. They need to pretend to be adults.

the beave

Has anyone ever been a teenager before????? Its college fun, no biggie!! Give her a break!! Dude should know how to hold his alchohol..lol!! She is kinda cute, I would wreck that chic!!!! Yo Miss Davis, hit me up, I wont judge you...just harmless fun... lets have some fun together!!!

Kt

Why is everyone saying such terrible things?! This is a silly prank that has occurred a million times by good people. It is no big deal. I feel so bad for her she lost her job. I think the people who wrote in and called her things like "skank" probably did something very embarrassing to themself this weekend and are feeling low.

kan

For those whining that it's just a college prank, OK it is. But if you pull a prank you risk the consequences. Doesn't matter if you're a good or bad person, everything has a consequence somewhere down the line. And really, if you can't grasp that, get yourself sterilized so you don't pass along self-centered irresponsibility to another generation. I'm sure the NFL has some sort of behavior standards and wants the best from those involved in the public eye.

Big Bear

Caitlin do you expect us to buy that song and dance story?? You know you drew some of the nasty drawing on the guy and you need to step up and say "I did it". You do that and the whole mess goes away. You lie about the whole thing and it will follow you for a while!!!

Ihma Khunt

Dirty slut deserves to be fired.

Bailey

I don't see the swastika...help me

hot snot

oh my god, give me a break. I have drawn swastikas on people that pass out...doesn't make me a nazi. You people are so easily misguided. that is what happened when you are the first to pass out and everyone else is drunk, stupid crap gets written all over you. It is immature, yes...but it's what goes on. give the girl a break

kan

hot snot, it's not nice for the misguided to call others misguided.

Izzy