« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Fired Cheerleader:

I Did 'Not See' the Swastika

11/5/2008 5:15 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

The ex-New England Patriots cheerleader kicked off the squad for her role in a penis-happy, swastika infested photo scandal is finally talking -- and she's blaming the whole thing on bad judgment .... a really bad Halloween costume.

In a statement to TMZ, 18-year-old Caitlin Davis refuses to take responsibility for the offensive images drawn on a drunk guy who passed out at a party, because, "The kid in the picture was a 'drunk guy who passed out and was written on,' as his costume for the night."

It all went down in a dorm at Boston College. Caitlin claims, "Me and my girls left the dorm and went to another house and came back to the kid passed out on the futon we were suppose to sleep on. The guys ended up drawing more on him due to the fact that he was the first one to pass out on Halloween night ... At the time I had jumped in the picture with the kid, I didn't realize what had been drawn on him, which I take responsibility for not being alert."

She adds, "Me and my girlfirends [sic] took pictures with him because we found it humorous how badly he was drawn on."

More proof the Patriots are falling apart without Tom Brady.

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

Just a Bill

I'd like to draw something on her face with my pee pee.

Penis2

Should just keep your mouth shut, looks like you are getting ready to give a bj.
just blame everybody but yourself.
Now make a bundle off it like the hooker in ny did.

wasted days and wasted nights

I blame the cheerleader den mother for allowing her girls to be unattended with magic markers.

Esra

Maybe I'm blind...but I don't see the swastika.

romil1

7. Her parents must be so proud! Wait until they see her in the Girls Gone Wild video from her upcoming Spring Break trip!
Posted at 3:34PM on Nov 5th 2008 by Pam

Are these the "new young Obama supporters"? Now I get why he was elected - sensible selection!

Illinois person

I'll bet Brady has done her and I don't mean Greg!

zeak

Kind of a goofy,dippy lookin little bitch and mucho IQ STUPID - a real DOUBLE BAGGER

kan

So according to some (and amazingly a 30 year old) if you pass out you're fair game, and that is a CONSEQUENCE of hanging out certain people. The people with the sharpies also risk possible CONSEQUENCES, such as the guy getting pissed and punching someone out, or because you publicly post a picture of yourself doing things your very image conscience employer doesn't want to be identified with. So who gets to dictate consequences? Not you. WHAT IS IT SOME OF YOU DON'T GET?? Do whatever you want, but stop crying about the results.

Mustang Voodoo

Purple pen and a purple penis... not quite drawn at the correct angle, however.

Amazed at your stupidity!!!

Why is this a big deal????????????????????? Stupid guy passes out and gets drawn on. Am I blind, but where are the swastikas? If there are swastikas where is the proof that she had anything to do with drawing them.

Berger

Who cares? Teenagers and college gets do this type of crap all of the time. I get the squad letting her go as there are codes of conduct signed when you're a representative of a team, but this is certainly not tmz tabloid worthy. This crap happens every day.

slick dikker

hey now the girl is young, and hell I would do her! drunk or not passed out guy just one rule in the party scene,never pass out in front of your friends. things only get worse!

damn ur dumb

Damn, I can't believe some of you are calling this girl nasty names for participating in a harmless college prank. Everyone on here has been young at one point in time and has been guilty of doing some crazy things. Get over it.

rjl

gang rape that ughly bitch!
she looklike shes from texas!

barry Gordy is genius

That bitch needs her ass kicked. Her wife should beat her silly. Maybe she could get a job a strip club then start using drugs and become homeless on skid row. Because of her ignorance, she will have bad luck for the rest of her life. May her life be cursed.