Cops Say 'Real' Husband Real Drunk

8/17/2009 1:45 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Matt KeoughBeing busted for DUI is nothing new for Matt Keough of "The Real Housewives of Orange County" -- but this latest bust takes the cake.

Law enforcement sources tell TMZ they busted Keough on Saturday afternoon when he rolled a stop sign in Coto de Caza, Calif. But Keough didn't stop right away, so the Sheriff's say they had to follow him all the way back to his place. Law enforcement gave him a blood test -- and he was THREE TIMES over the legal limit.

Keough was taken into custody and posted on $10,000 bond according to the O.C. Sheriff's Department.

Keough was sentenced to 180 days in an O.C. jail back in January 2008 for violating the probation of a 2005 DUI arrest.

Celeste

Whatever. he looks kinda like drew peterson on drugs

Real

Is this what "OC" looks like? Whew! Kinda looks like Chicago right about now. Can't wait to get back to the good looking people in Detroit! Godspeed.

melb

This guy is a nut! I dont see how is ex wife put up him!

sam

Detroit?? Good looking people?? That is not the first thing that comes to mind when I think of Detroit. I think of cars and Michael Moore and Eminem-Not exactly great examples of beauty. Im from Chi-town and there are plenty of hotties, including myself. You need to get your eyes checked. Anyway I'm glad this douche got in trouble he was a total prick to his wife and kids on that show. I hope he actually has to go to prison and doesn't weezle out of it.

ilove95037

#2, he's not a nut - he's an alcoholic. There's a difference. I hope if you're ever down, someone shows you more empathy than you're showing Mr. Keough. Let's hope he goes back to rehab.

Angelique

He looks like an alcholic and he probably pisses 100% ocatane

sam

DUI laws are BS.

Woody McBreairty

Must the internet be littered with these creeps...?

Angelique

I know his wife is glad they took is his ass to jail then he looks like his ass was in a convertable with that bush he got on his head. If I was his wife I know I would have been happy.

FootballFan

It's truly a shame what's happened to MK. Before the show, he was actually a very talented pitcher with Billy Martin's BillyBall Oakland A's of the 80s. Really hope he gets the help he needs.

marisasd

I HOPE SHANE WILL COME OUT THE CLOSET SOON

If TMZ had the whole story....you would understand

You choose to drink and you choose to drive after. I hope they throw the book at him. I think they are divorced now.

who cares

does tmz even have an editor? sheriff's? they had to follow him all the way back the his place? nice. and yet people still leave such serious comments like they're reading cnn or something.

WiddoMouse

He has to make changes in his life. Going back to rehab may make a difference. He also has to just stop doing things his own way. Life is much easier when you turn it over to a higher power each day.

victoryismine77

TMZ, you should hire me to edit your posts. I have spotted several spelling and grammatical errors that can easily be avoided! You have chosen to spell this man's last name two different ways in one story! What is that about? This site has been riddled with errors over the last week. What happened? Look at the headline on the latest Phelps story. No one caught that?

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments