Lady Gaga Music Video Star Found Dead

10/21/2009 2:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

There is an investigation under way into the mysterious death of an actor who starred in multiple Lady Gaga music videos -- a 5-year-old Great Dane named Rumpus.

Lady Gaga Music Video Star Found Dead

Rumpus, who was featured in the videos for Poker Face, Love Game and Paparazzi, was found dead earlier this month after a hike in Los Angeles. But Rumpus' owner, Suzzane Kelleher-Duckett, tells TMZ the champion show dog had no signs of injury and appeared to be in perfect health.

An autopsy was performed a few days ago -- results are expected soon.

Rumpus was supposed to appear in Gaga's upcoming video for "Bad Romance" -- but we're told only Rumpus' mother Lava (pictured left) will now do the gig.

R.I.P. Rumpus.
2004-2009

KEG

A little girl, Delaney is heart broken. You can tell from pics that they were close. Sad.

Erica Smith

Is TMZ really doing a R.I.P. for a dog? Are they that hard up for "news". Plus, I thought it was Lady Gaga that died. Now, THAT would've been "news".

Martha

Your headline led me to believe Lady Gaga was dead.

doc murry

oh my god lady ga ga is dead,,this is bigger than michael jackson dieing..oh my god the day the music died..da da dum

racegirl

I have danes. They are very special and loving dogs. No one loves you like a Dane. Im so very sorry for your loss. I need to go home and hug my danes now:(

CC

Uhhhhhh, TMZ...a NECROPSY was done on the dog. Not an autopsy. Get the dictionary out.

Toune

RIP Rumpus....what a beauty of a dog he was :(

bruno13

Poor pup must have been there when GaGa took her mask off!

Patti

great danes do not live long lives, at least he had a good time while running around in his life.

CIVILIZED

lady gaga has a rancid vagina

gucci

Is it dead like M.J? What a rotten world is this! They are all high, the artists, the singers, the stars, and they all drink a lot, even dogs....
But he will be back:))))

froggie1010

RIP doggie...he looks like such a nice dog, that had a really nice family that raised him. The pics with the little girl are too precious! I hope the family get answers about what happened when they get the autopsy results back.
TMZ should really think about re-wording that headline...

Jenlynn

An autopsy is performed on a human. A necropsy is performed on an animal.

alex

how terribly sad. we have a big dog too and are so aware of their shortened lives. poor baby and warm thoughts to the family that loved him. alexandra

Joshua

I had a great dane and most people who own a great Dane know that they often die young of heart failure due to how big they are but have a normal size heart, which causes heart failure in them and you don't want to get your Great Dane overweight for that same reason, too small of a heart but they do posses a LARGE Heart with their affections and emotions!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments