« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Roethlisberger Party Dubbed 'Ben-a-Palooza'

3/14/2010 7:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Most of Ben Roethlisberger's ill-fated party weekend was thoroughly planned out weeks in advance -- minus the whole alleged sexual assault part -- and TMZ has learned the festivities even had a name ... "Ben-a-Palooza."

Ben Roethlisberger

The Palooza is a tradition that Ben and his pals have put together for the past several years in which the Steelers quarterback and a group of his friends celebrate Ben's birthday together.

This year, Ben-a-Palooza began at Roethlisberger's home near Pittsburgh, where the group -- pictured above wearing customized Palooza shirts -- boarded a party bus bound for Ben's lake house in Georgia.

After the bus arrived to the home, several members spent one of the nights on a bar crawl in Milledgeville where Ben was later accused of sexually assaulting a 20-year-old woman in a nightclub bathroom.

Nothing spoils a Palooza like a criminal investigation.

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

canuck

BIG....STUPID.....and not very hot in my opinnion!

MEC

I'm not 100% buying the "Ben" portion of the "Ben-a-Palooza". I think the shirts would of made reference to Ben as well instead of just "Palooza 500".

Peg

Ok, I take back the fat ass w/the double chin. I can see that you've correctly indentified Ben. I apologize.

Here's an idea

That 2 inch ponytail he is sporting makes him all the more attractive to women.

Here's an idea

Why on earth, even to protect themselves, wouldn't his police officer "friends" have carded the girls entering the VIP area? This makes no sense to me.

mom hears

In milledgeville you can enter a bar at 18. you can not drink until 21. they give out wrist bands. That is the question how was Ben supplying all these young girls with shots of alcohol with out id 's being checked. Having his bouncers invite the young girls in the vip room for free drinks. It all sounds skanky.

That behavior is abhorrible, he knew he was supplying college kids with alcohol. Inviting the girls in. Hes off in soo many ways. Sick..

j steader

Over a week has gone by and still NO charges of sexual assault? Why is it taking the authorities so long? I thought that it would be cut and dried? Daisy Duke claims that he assaulted her. It was said that there was proof. They recovered the video from surveillance cameras from inside that establishment. Over a week later and he still hasn't been charged or arrested. I think Daisy Duke is FOS.

barb

More like 'Ben-a-da-loosa'

leafygreens

How did Daisy Duke know that Ben was exactly 241 pounds?

MaryMac

I am curious about the 241 pounds thing. The reason I ask is that are we clear that the girl went to police and used that exact number? Or did the cop, after questioning Ben, ask to see his drivers license and use that for the report? Or perhaps Ben had made mention of his weight and height at some point prior? I just want to know for sure where the number came from.

j

hey ZEKE, you dip$hit, ever hear of an 18 or over college club? Even if she did, that justifies rape?????? I bet you still have little feet on your pittsburg pajama onesie don't you?

j

Hey TMZ, that is not ben by the arrow. Ben is on the far left. You can tell by way he wears his white trash ball cap.

Darlene

Shaking head!!

dsangus

Interesting to see what the investigation will uncover....saw him once in public...at Disney World..it was ESPN weekend in '07...my daughter and I were in line, as were many other families at Splash Mountain.,..he and his pals were escorted in and cut in front of all these kids to get on....I just thought...what a jerk...hmmm..mabe it has caught up to him! LOL

rico

A BUS LOAD OF DOUCH-BAGS.......

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments