« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Dwyane Wade

Officially Divorced

6/25/2010 8:40 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Dwyane Wade is finally a single man -- TMZ has learned a Chicago judge has ruled that his troubled 8-year marriage to high school sweetheart Siohvaughn Wade is officially over.

0624_dwayne_wade_EX_getty

But the drama ain't over yet -- because the two still have to work out several key issues including custody of the couple's two children and the division of marital assets.

As for today's developments, Wade tells us, "I’m very relieved that the judge granted my divorce today ... this has been a long process and I hope we can all move forward."

Wade adds, "The most important thing to me right now is the next phase when the judge will decide on custody of our kids. That is the big event in my life that I am focused on.”

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

andrew

Wifey blew it, dwade is about to cash in...however anyone who has seen 'basketball wives' knows not to feel sorry for that group of people. go lakers!

Mike

Good for you DWade. Its going to cost you a piece of money but at least you'll have "peace of mind". Hopefully you'll get custody of the kids and move on with your life. BUT...be prepared that she will be on the next season or so of Basketball Wives where she will be creating more drama. And you're right Andrew...those women (Baby Mommas) are a MESS!!!

dd

Congrats Dwayne now may you have peace in your life.

Horndog

Who?

alex trebek

who the hell is this???

Kenneth

Check again

Kenneth

Check again

c edwards

My pryers are with both Dwayne and Siohvaughn! Divorce is a hard proess to go through, I pray that God grant them wisdom for parenting their children and future relationships! Remember their are three sides to every story, his hers and the truth! It is toooo easy to judge!

May both of you be the best parents you can be, put GODD first, now move into your destiny, be blessed!

mingming