Hoosier Cops:

There's Pot in

Bret Michaels' Bus

7/22/2010 6:00 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Indiana cops claim they found pot and other illegal drugs in two of Bret Michaels' tour buses last night.

0722_bret_michaels_BN
The DeKalb County Sheriff's Office tells TMZ Bret was onboard one of buses when cops made the stop at around 11:30 PM.  K9s found the pot.  One of the buses -- not the one Bret was on -- had Schedule II controlled substances inside, and cops tells us they're illegal drugs.

Citations were issued but no arrests were made.  The case is being forwarded to DeKalb prosecutors.

Michaels' rep gave us the following statement:

"Two of Bret’s tour buses were pulled over late last night. Officers on the scene claimed there were no trailer tag lights. No arrests were made. Mr. Michaels allowed an open search of the buses and everything was handled in a professional manner."

ustings.com

Well thank god they didn''t arrest anyone since it's a waist of time and resources arresting people for pot

DIMO

THIS CREEP IS THE PHONIEST, MOST SELF-PROMOTING, SELF SERVING PIECE OF CRAP AROUND!!

HA HA TRUMPSTER....WISE CHOICE! I'M NOT AGAINST POT, BUT THIS DIRT BAG MAKES ME ILL.

Drivel Lady

If I were Bret Michaels, I would have had a bong attached like a surgical stent.

bmull

A schedule II drug is by definition not illegal.

ITUS

LEAVE HIM ALONE U COP WHO GOT NOTHING BETTER TO DO THEN PULL OVER PEOPLE BRING MONEY TO YOUR **** TOWN!

Abe

Just don't go back to Indiana and do NOT pay the fine, the law is the crime. Throw OUT the LAW.

Bob

===~~ Puff it up Bret! You deserve it! ===~~

livin in indiana

Welcome to Indiana, come on vacation and end up on probation.

penni

Someone was talking crap about him not Representing Diabetes in a good way, Look At All The Damn MONEY He Has Raised !! For The Diabetes Assc.

skyfeather45

Hey, Bret, I hope you ignore the haters on here...The ones who slam you are actually slamming God. God is love and so are you. Screw the pathetic masses of chit-chit gossipers. We got your back...Your fans forever.

LivesInDekalb

Re: Sk8inizgood, ironically that's about all the cops can do; I call it Pry and Try. They Pry into things like it's life and death and Try to pin ANY charge to anyone they can get their hands on. There is very little crime in our town, look it up. But yet, we have a HOMELAND SECURITY TANK, in a county of 40,000 people...oh, a COUNTY, not a city of 40,000. Sounds like a bunch of hillbilly farmers to me, right? Yea, basically, but we have all of our teeth and shower regularly. Hell, if you get hammered in one of our 3 bars, (woo, 3 bars!!!) and decide, "Hey, I'm too messed up to drive home, I should ask a buddy, wait, he's puking...hell, I'll just walk, it's only 8 little blocks...". Responsible? Yes. Getting a DUI? Hell no. Getting arrested still? Bet your ass! Public Intox baby! All you city-folk, anyone ever heard of that? Public Intoxication? Maybe, but our PI doesn't consist of fights, pissing on cars, or stammering into the streets...we keep our hands in our pockets. stay on the sidewalk, we don't say a damn word, and still get stopped, tested, and booked. "It's the responsible thing to do, don't drink and drive." I passed, not "fell asleep", passed the -- out sitting next to a building in downtown Pittsburgh, PA. Public Intox? NOPE. Just a pissed off girlfriend the next day wondering where I was. I passed out in a public park with FOUR other people in the Gaslamp District of San Diego, CA...any of us booked? Nope... sunburns and hangovers all around though!! If you're walking past 11:00pm around here, well by golly the cops will stop you, call for backup, and just about block off the street! Why? Literally, honestly, I swear to God - there is jack **** for them to do around here. So am I surprised Brett got pulled over? Nope. Do you think he's ever going to drive through here again? Ha, not likely. All because the Government feels it appropriate to allocate funds to our sheriffs department so we can keep our county safe. If you happen to pass through our lovely little armpit of America, take a nice long look around, you're going to see a lot of pick-up trucks; and IN those trucks are going to be gun racks, all of which are going to be stocked, ****ed, and ready to be rocked. We don't need a Homeland Security Division in Auburn, we just need someone to tell us what to shoot and get the heck out of our way. Go Colts!!!

been-there-done-that

There are cops in Indiana? I guess I dont see them cause Im usually doing 120 MPH till I finally see "Welcome to Kentucky" ...no joke.

itsMeAgain

i thought about that...although i don't condone "illegal drugs",
pots are prob helpful to Brett with all his health woes.
it isn't harmful to him, and in fact will give him any pain relief needed!

rob

k-9 gpgs fpr a tail light out oh really roof roof ben ladin was probaly hiding in the bathroom and they passed right over him

electriczipper