Tila Pulled Over in Lambo -- Heckled Relentlessly

8/6/2010 9:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

A few hilarious hooligans made Tila Tequila's life a living hell Thursday morning -- when they recorded her run-in with police in Santa Barbara ... while running their loud mouths throughout the entire ordeal.

Tila Tequila Lamborghini Video
It all went down at around 1:50 AM in Santa Barbara -- where Tila was pulled over while driving a brand new, bright blue, $250,000 Lamborghini.

Unlucky for Tila, some bigmouthed bystanders recorded themselves as they shouted back and forth with the starlet -- heckling her about everything from crappy driving ... to Shawne Merriman ... and much, much more.

Make sure you watch the clip 'til the end -- because when the cops let her go ... she BLOWS through a RED LIGHT!

In the end, Santa Barbara police tell us Tila received one ticket for going the wrong way down a one-way street ... and another ticket because her passenger was not wearing a seatbelt.

jay b.

Who keeps handing this broad paychecks? Point them out so we can slap them.

Shanonigans

These guys need to be hired-They MADE the clip. Imagine the responses they could evoke from celebrities.

They got me to post which I never do.

Hugh Jass

The car was rented.
She'll return it dented.
There.
Our frustrations are vented.
One Fish, Two Fish, Red Fish, Blue Fish.

Miss Tila Chlamydia OMGPOW!

I hope that the former TMZ staff member (I know who it is but will not reveal) comes forward and files a defamtion lawsuit against this midget hogul.

She deserves every single horrid karma coming her way.

phoutenbrink

I thought those two "hilarious hooligans" pictured top right were a couple of butch lesbians then I played the video.... lol

J Simp

Nice Lambo

dman

Those hecklers deserve an Emmy nom. It's not easy to make Tila that entertaining. They are certainly funnier than the 'producers' in the bullpen with Harvey. Give them a camera and some hot leads and they will be TMZs new stars.

hawks74

Those guyse were sooo dang funny. Anyone dissing them has no sense of humor. I agree with those complaining about tmz editors, because I see errors in about every other story!

TMZ hire those 2 guys!

Superman

To see this turd own that car makes me ill.

Julie

Tila DOES NOT own that car. She leased it, short term. She just wants everyone to think she makes bank yet she lives in a little apt and dances in top;less bars or as she likes to call it doing promo concert tours. She is a pathological liar, numerous fake pregnancies and named numerous men as her baby daddies, lied about trying to ommit suicide then said it was ajoke, then said "jane" did it, then said it wasn't a joke and now is blaming a man who use to work for TMZ and is trying to destroy him. She is a lying skank. She has lied about so many other things and every lie as been proven to be a lie yet har ignorant little tweens in her "tila army" believe every filthy lie that comes out of her mouth. Why someone like her is considered any kind of celeb is disgusting. her claim to fame is having a lot of myspace friends. What an accomplishment. Anyone that shows their boobs and crotch on the internet is bound to have a bunch of"friends". She is a disgrace and a little untalented,song stealing useless trailor trash skank and I can't believe I just spent this much time bitching about her. UGH.

Julie

Just wanted to say sorry about my misspelling of some words. I got a little crazed for a minute LOL

Jackson

These celebs need to stay the f out of SB. We don't want this crap here.

Jackson

And I use the word "celebs" loosely.

Jesse

She was here for Fiestas in Santa Barbara...woot-woot! Viva la Fiesta!

kromen

Those hecklers made the video, funniest thing I've seen in a while.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments