The Playboy Twins -- When Sisters Suck Face ...

8/10/2010 8:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Playboy Playmates and biological twin sisters Karissa and Kristina Shannon, 20, got a lot closer at the Playboy mansion this weekend ... and shared a tender open-mouth kiss with each other.

0910_media_removed_Lindsay_Lohan1

It's OK to love your sister ... but is it really OK to LOOOOOOOOVE your sister?

Desa

I'm a straight woman and am excited by two hot chicks kissing...but sisters...incest just doesn't do it for me. But hey I was also never attracted to my siblings. Maybe the ones that voted yes are from the country and into that sort of thing...me not so much.

speck

Ummm, incest is illegal in California (whee the mansion is), is it not? I quote Section 285 under the California Penal Code:

"Persons being within the degrees of consanguinity [related/'kin']within which marriages are declared by law to be incestuous and void, who intermarry with each other, or who being 14 years of age or older, commit *********** or adultery with each other, are punishable by imprisonment in the state prison."

I'd think that they would also have to register as sex offenders....which would be hilarious, considering the cir***stances.

gigi

I would never kiss my sister in the mouth. That is just weird.

speck

Stupid TMZ auto-censor blocked legislation from being quoted. My comment is missing "Fou-nic-kate-ion" and "Sirk-em-stansez". Sheesh.

Heather

I agree with 15. Thats incest and thats really sad and scary.

Joe Dirt

I tell ya, that's some hot sh*t right there ya'll. Wish my sister was that hot. Wait, I just called my sister hot! I'm a freak I'm going to hell brother.

parkerra

A slore is a slore. They never care how nasty, inappropriate or even illegal something is. If it gets attention that's all they want.

Genjerleigh

Isn't that incest to make out with your biological sister? That's nasty!!!

Will to Self Motivate

California is just one big ***bucket, and those who are fameslores and hang with Hef just jump right in without any thought whatsoever. It's really pretty disgusting.

janet

oh, that's just not right.

TMZgossip

incest is relative

poonhok

Worthless, in-bred, obama-loving, Northern trash.....

TMZgossip

you guys crack me up

if kissing is defined as incest, most of the population would be in jail.

maybe you should google a legal definition of Incest before you comment

gross!

Typical mindless skanks. When you have NOTHING, and I mean NOTHING to fall back on but your looks this is what you are reduced to. No brains, no substance, no soul...nothing left but sex. Even if it is with your sister you'll do anything for attention. What kind of loser raised these two whores?

Donna

Really.....this ..ish just isn't cool at all! Maybe they came from a family of incest! Gross..........Geeez!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments