The Situation

Wants You to Drink

His Protein ... Vodka

8/23/2010 11:00 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

If you have ever thought to yourself, "Man, I want to drink whatever vodka The Situation drinks. And I wish it had protein in it too. But nah, that will never happen" -- boy, do we have a surprise for you!

0823_situation_vodka_EXD
Sources tell TMZ the "Jersey Shore" money machine scored a $400,000 signing bonus to be the spokesman for a vodka company called Devotion.

But this ain't no ordinary booze -- Devotion contains a clear protein called Casein ... which can support an increase in lean body mass and a decrease in body fat if the user is also on some sort of weight training program.

We're told The Sitch's brother, Marc Sorrentino, brokered the deal through the company they run together, MPS Entertainment.

As we previously reported, Sitch is expected to rake in $5 million this year -- we're guessin' he'll drink to that.

JAJ

What a jagoff

dan rafeal espn boxing

Klipper

This guy is a prime example as to why abortion should remain legal and be free.

mamajj

I will not buy it just because he is promoting it.

LMAO

CASEIN IS THE STOMACH LINING OF THE COW!!!!!! GROSS!!!!! IT IS WHAT THEY USE TO PRESERVE CHEESE! I CANNOT BELIEVE THAT MANUFACTURERS ARE TRYING TO MAKE EVEN ALCOHOL NON VEGAN! SO GROSS!

Laker

People forget that the douchebag/douchebagette demographic is a huge customer base that spends like crazy. Makes sense they'd want a spokesperson the dbags can look up to.

Steinberg

Honestly, the "Situation" "earning" 5 mil is because of dumb ****s who are glued to their tv set. Get off the couch and go for a walk. Does this douchebag really deserve 5 mil? we are in a RECESSION. There is a war going on. There are STARVING FAMILIES out there. And this douchebag gets 5 mil.

People who support this ****ing moron, give yourself a clap and clap one to your head with a gun because you failed in life supporting this dip ****

supadupa

hate the Sitch as you will, I personally can't stand the guy, but he's smart and in tune with you vapid, narcissistic Americans. The guy needs a nosejob.

Jack

If only I could convince all of you to give a **** about my life from minute to frickin' minute, I'd be a millionaire, too ... this guy is a frickin' idiot ... who the hell cares what he does, thinks, films, etc.??? Are you kidding me?!?!?!

Sad sad

At first I'm like cool. But you know too much protein puts stress on the kidneys and with the combo of alcohol? Might not be the greatest thing you know.

Phil

Original: "I shouldn't of went to college and followed my parents advice. I get laid off and I'm on Unemployment while The Situation makes 5 million a year. I can't hate though, if I could get it like he is I would."

Revised: I shouldn't have followed my parents advice and gone on to college; I got laid off, and am now on unemployment, while The Situation makes 5 million a year. I shouldn't hate, though; if I could get it like he does I would.

VOCAB NAZI!!!

Grandma Cracker

bad idea...like it or not this guy is a role model and that sends the wrong message to underage and young drinkers.

Alston

make that money!!!

333

I agree with # 2 and # 4 ... what a frickin' joke life is to see someone like "the Situation" famous while I'm a nobody ... yeah, life is fair, ain't it?

BratOK