« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Tiger Woods -- The $100 Million Photo

9/3/2010 10:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Ever wonder what a man looks like right after he loses $100 mil??? Well, look no further ...

Tiger Woods 100 Million Settlement
TMZ has obtained this photo of Tiger Woods ... taken moments after the hearing in which his divorce from Elin Nordegren was finalized at Bay County Circuit Court in Panama City, Florida last month.

Tiger -- who didn't say one word to Elin that day -- smiled and posed for a photo with the bailiff from the hearing right after they left the courtroom.

One source tells us Tiger was "nice" -- even after signing away roughly $100 million to Elin.

It's the first time -- in a reeeeeally long time -- that Tiger has been seen out without the Nike swoosh.

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

alterna

why would a man with that kind a money be wearing a wrinkled up shirt, u ever heard of an iron tiger ya lazy no good dog lmao

Fred Farkel

He couldn't be happier.

He paid her 10 cents on the dollar (the equivelent of you or me paying $10,000 on a net worth of $100,000) plus now he is FREE to do as he pleases and FREE of a woman who no doubt iced him out many years ago after the kids came.

ANY MAN WHO HAS BEEN THERE WILL WARN ALL YOUNG MEN. MARRIAGE IS NOT WORTH IT. ESPECIALLY IN THESE DAYS OF CRAZY WOMEN WHO CANNOT BE PLEASED. IF YOU THINK YOUR WOMAN IS DIFFERNT, YOU ARE SADLY MISTAKEN. IF YOUR MARRIAGE MAKES IT 25 YEARS OR MORE, YOUR REWARD FOR ALL THAT WORK IS TO HAVE YOUR WIFE GO CRAZY ANYWAY WITH MENOPAUSE AND TURN YOUR LIFE AND THE LIVES OF YOUR KIDS UPSIDE DOWN.

AND ALL THIS FOR WHAT???

TO GET LAID A LITTLE MORE OFTEN THAN A SINGLE PERSON????

LOL... AND IN THE END - YOU END UP GETTING LAID EVEN LESS FOR DOING THINGS THE "RIGHT" WAY.

LMAO!!

blkshepherd

Mary B
Get your head out your @ss ..blacks did not have a damn thing to do with Tiger and you know it. So dont hand me that BS about excessively paid black atheletes leading him a stray. GET HELL outta here with that crap! Tiger is the blame. Not whites not blacks TIGER get that through thick skull and quite trying to blame blacks for his downfall..He didnt even hang with blacks so you really full of it.

EZPZ

The guy was nice enough to take a picture and the guy sells it to TMZ? wow.

mrsrip1

His father must be so proud.

iamsuperdan

$100 million is a drop in the bucket for Tiger. I think he's just happy she didn't get more.

time to move on.

Elin needs to go find some new guy and be happy. Tiger needs to go find some more bimbos and bang 'em. End of story.

ColoradoRob

Dude looks like he just gone done with a good cry. Who wouldn't signing over that much money.

lhartwell

Hate to go here but,,,,to use an old cliche' here...money doesn't buy you happiness, it may make things a lot easier for bills, and 'stuff', but we get one go around folks....

and I would much rather be happy and sane daily with my nice little insignificate life of being married with kids and grandkids than trading it for Tigers. At least I can get in my car and go to Woodfeild without being stalked.

And when I f@ck-up it isn't splashed on TMZ.

Kimberly

Well if that is the sadest pic I have ever seen. The bailif really aught to be ashamed, the guy is having what would be, by most standards, considered a highly personal and sad experience, regardless of what he did to get there. I would never think to ask for a picture of someone with me on such an occasion. He looks like he is being treated as nothing more than display piece, and I am fairly certain that is how he must feel much of the time. Sad

Rob

Eldrick looks like an alien. No wonder he has to pay ****tail waitresses from some action.

lhartwell

Mr Fred Farkle

I had to respond to your post. I hope you are a young man and you find someone, and there is a lot truth in your post, hate to down my own sex but the 20 something crowd of gals is something else together I'll give you that.

But, if you keep up that attitude you MUST be wearing it on your sleeve for all women to see. That can't be working for you.

I sense a lot anger dude, I'M TYPING AT YOU SO HARD RIGHT NOW...
for example. Not all of us are typical of the Tiger's girls, and we all don't get married and look at it as cashing in.

I am the exception to the rule I suppose. I do enjoy your posts Fred. But... lighten up before you need meds.

Kathy

Shame on this court worker. This is why "celebrities" do not trust people for photos and autographs. Woods thought he was doing a nice thing for some poor sap and this is what he gets. As for giving Elin 100million..I don't see it like that. That is her money as much as hers.

Sharon

You media guys never miss an opportunity to try for a headline. Who cares about Woods taking a picture with someone? Go find some real news!

Dice K

When did John Ratzenberger (aka cliff clavin from Cheers) become a baliff??

myesha

that dat a gud pic.. wish yu *** and take sum with me and da bestie...........

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments