'Rock of Love' Finalist

Jailed for Pimp Cup Attack

12/29/2010 11:00 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

One of the chicks Bret Michaels dissed on "Rock of Love Bus" has just begun a 6-month stint behind bars for unleashing a bloody attack on another woman with a pimp chalice ... TMZ has learned.

1228-brittanya_ocampo_EXM_LRG

25-year-old Brittanya O'Campo checked into Ventura County Jail in California yesterday ... after pleading guilty to felony assault with a deadly weapon and misdemeanor battery for an incident back in 2008.

Law enforcement sources tell us the deadly weapon was a "pimp cup" -- à la Lil' Jon.

In fact, we're told the woman on the receiving end of O'Campo's pimp smack was so busted up ... she needed several stitches to close the wounds.

Brittanya -- who clearly spent some time on her eyebrows before her mug shot -- twittered a goodbye note to her fans ... saying, "I will be locked up for 6 monthes [sic]. I can only get PostCards, no letters or packages."

0720_mugshot_footer

HalfPrice

Wow, you guys are a bunch of lames that believe everything on TV and the Net...Brittanya is a very close friend and I am her manager. First off, I keep her steady booked world wide with hosting events. She has been on the cover of 14 magazines in 2 years, 3 hit shows and is the face of a huge Lifestyle clothing brand "187INC" which has solid Millions of her shirts world wide. She is a great mother, friend and someone to work with. TV is TV..they make you look how they want you too..yeah she can fight too tho..Thats why her FANS know her as the "Bad Bit(h".. You Girl HATERS are jealous of her bangin body and success..you guy HATERS are just mad because you cant get anyone like that. SOOO, Im assuming that most of you are some fat white trash mid-west slopps...Go outside and breathe some air..to much time on the computer is bad for you. God Bless.

B

Well, she wins. Those are the dumbest piercings I've ever seen.

scott

what happened to the good ol fashioned bar fight?

B

And if I were Brittanya and the person that commented above me were really my manager, I'd consider hiring someone that knows the difference between "too" and "to". I judge you when you use bad grammar.

HalfPrice

Ok #56..you are right, I had two mistakes in all of that. I guess I should have read it over before I sent it. Yes I am really her manager. My name is Mark Lee of All-Star Booking and im VP of 187INC clothing. Whats up with all of this bashing over her piercings anyways?? Alot of people are doing it now because of her. You guys need to crawl out from under that rock in Nebraska and get some culture. God Bless

Mike

"YES I HAD HER AS A SPECIAL GUEST AT MY SONS 16th BIRTHDAY!!!!"

LMFAO!

That makes Two Mother of The Year nominees! /not. Let me put it to you this way. All the money in the entire world will not make up for an education, class, and some common human decency. I won't knock her for skirting along and using her body to make money. If people (mostly guys) are stupid enough to think that this person is attractive, more power to her. Showing up at "clubs" and appearing on the cover of car magazines isn't "making it". It's not even high fashion. It's the lowest common denominator of the psuedo-wannabe modeling underworld. And just like all the other fly by night "famous for being nothing other than famous" reality TV emposters, your 15 minutes were up a long time ago. Garbage will always sink to the bottom. And shame on you parents for allowing this girl into your homes and treating them as role models. Role models begin at home.

daniel

um hello!!!!! u stupid ****s iv slepted next her with no makeup on and she does not look like this she a bad bitch with or witout ...

CES

She's an awful person and deserves a stretch in the clink. Pity it wasn't longer. If you want to see what a piece of doo she is just watch this past season of I Love Money. Just talking about her makes me feel dirty.

Squeaky Shoes

"felony assult with a deadly weapon"

that's the "stupidest" thing i've ever heard... a pimp cup is a deadly weapon? hell a q-tip can be a "deadly weapon" if jammed in someone's ear right...

wow...

Moi

This chick's first baby daddy lives down the street from me and he has custody of their son. This single father is trying his hardest to raise his son while the little boy's "mother" is never around. I see this lil guy at the bus stop every morning and riding his bike up and down the street in the afternoons and the sadness on his face just wants me to go out and give him a hug. She needs to straighten herself out for him. Maybe if her manager is reading this he can forward the message to her...Get right for your son! He is growing up so quickly and for not having his mother around is truly sad!!!

GANXSTAxPUNK

She looks like **** without all that clown make-up on thinking she's the ****! BIG-MOE from 187Inc is in love with a BIG-HOE,
LMFAO!!!! Your the biggest SUCKER ever especially getting
"Property of Brittanya" tatted on your neck, she didnt give a **** about you back when you were a fat-ass chump!!

CaliOSO187inc

Thanks for all the free promo yall Brittanya sales are through the roof! keep up the hating and we will keep doing whats causing the hating! If your not in the inner circle you dont know a damn thing GANXSTA is a PUNNK no doubt! Might know a fact or two (the tattoo, and the fat ass) thats why im interested to know who the boy hiding behind the screen name is?? probably a old school Bigg Moe groupie/fan turned hater when he never gave you a free shirt looking for a handout short change chump! Well anyways theres a reason you dont have your facts straight(you a nobody) One last thing, I have seen her personally with her son plenty of times and know how much she loves him and she also is very financially responsible for him as well. She is a busy girl with a carreer regardless of what your OUTSIDERS opinions are key word OUTSIDERS so with that once again thank you everyone for taking the time out of your busy hater schedule to comment, were glad to know shes on your minds.

GANXSTAxPUNK

Dont be mad kuz your leader is making your whole clique look like a big joke (with those lips tatted on his neck that been on most of the homies ****) Real talk, and ask her who she got with the 1st time she came out to AZ?!!??! I'll give you a hint:
He drove her around all night...hahahaha!!!!
Dedicated to BIG-MOE & 187 AVE

GANXSTAxPUNK

She looks like **** without all her clown make-up on..LOL!!!
BIGG-MOE from 187Inc Ave is in love with a BIG-HOE..LMFAO!!! Your a sucker homeboy especially getting "Property of Brittanya"
tatted on your neck...YOUR A BIG JOKE AND GET NO RESPECT!!

BIGGMOE187INC

FIRST OFF, BRITTANYA IS A WONDERFUL PERSON. YES SHE HAS MADE MISTAKES IN LIFE, BUT WHO HASNT. NOBODYS PERFECT. AS FAR AS ANITA POSTING STUFF, YOU SHOULD BE ASHAMED, ESPECIALLY BEING A CLOSE FAMILY FRIEND AND MY KIDS AUNT. LASTLY FOR GANGSTERXPUNK SAY WHAT YOU WANT. YOUR JUST UPSET THAT YOU GOT DENIED AND YOUR MAD THAT SHES MY FIANCE. ITS A PITTY HOW GIRLS CAN'T BE HER ARE MAD AND DUMB ASSES LIKE YOU CANT GET HER ARE JEALOUS. #GROUPIE

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments