'Jersey Shore' Cast

We're Goin' to Italy!!!

1/25/2011 2:00 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

The entire "Jersey Shore" cast is finally getting THE BOOT -- because we're told the plan is to shoot Season 4 in Italy!

Jersey Shore Italy

Sources connected to the show tell us they will be scouting locations in Italy -- similar to the way they did it in Miami -- to find the right locale.

One source connected with the show says they've already lined up some of Vinny's Italian relatives to host the "Jersey" crew for an authentic Guadagnino dinner.

And we're told ... two months ago execs began working on getting visas for the cast and crew.

Of course, the whole thing is contingent on whether the Italian government lets them in the country!!

UPDATE: MTV just confirmed our story ... Italy's the place!  Arrivederci!

luis

yaz are som haters

A-Morgando

I love that they r going to italy they might not fit in but hey they'll learn some stuff about their heritage at least, I wonder if they're gonna learn Italian or if they just gonna be thrown to the wolves and hope they find english speaking Italians lol cant wait to see Snookie trying to talk to an Italian guy over there its gonna be hilarious!! Dont get me wrong I love The Jersey Shore I just think this is gonna be way to different for them but I do hope Mike gets knocked down like 50 notches this season I think he's an overly ****y a-hole!! OH and if people wanna talk on here about the jersey shore cast being embarassing why dont we take a look at some of our football and basketball players "We love so dearly" and tell me who makes america look worse?

GRIMS

THESE PEOPLE ARE NOT FROM JERSEY IN FACT NONE OF THEM ARE. I WAS BORN AND RAISED IN JERSEY. I AM SO SICK OF HEARING THAT THEY REPRESENT JERSEY BECAUSE THEY DONT. EVERYONE AT THE JERSEY SHORE IS FROM SOMEWHERE ELSE. JERSEY SHORE CAST IS NNNN OOOOO TTTT FROM JERSEY. THANK YOU.

grims

I AM SO SICK OF HEARING THESE CAST MEMBERS ARE FROM JERSEY BECAUSE THEY ARE ALL FROM SOMEWHERE ELSE. THE JERSEY SHORE IS A VACATION SPOT...........PLEASE UNDERSTAND THEY DO NOT REPRESENT NJ. NJ HAS A FINE GROUP OF YOUNG INDIVIDUALS WHO ARE DECENT PEOPLE. THIS IS JUST WHERE ITS FILMED. I AM FROM JERSEY, BORN AND RAISED AND WE NEVER ACTED LIKE THIS.

EndTheMadness

Ah dolce La Cosa Nostra, so che lei e molto impegnato ma se lei potesse essere cosi gentile da annientare che bitch con il nome di Sammi?
For you non italians it means:
Ah sweet La Cosa Nostra, I know you are very busy but if you could be so kind as to wipe out that bitch by the name of Sammi?

Caroline

lol shut up..if it bothers you guys don't watch the show!!

afaninnewmex

If you all hate the cast of Jersey Shore so much, why the h*ll do ya'll keep up with them. I guess we should send some boring *ss yuppies to represent our country, huh? The cast is simply a reflection of the way kids are growing up in America, and the evolving culture we have here. I think they're pretty cool, except for Snooki! She's so ugly, not-even-Italian, and too slutty! Can't wait for Season 4! Sorry this is so blunt,

- A fan in New Mexico

Ha.

I love Jersey Shore. Just because they like to have a good time doesn't mean they are bad people and need to be "dumped in a river." They have their own way of living just like we all do. So get over it.

baller

I don't really understand why they go italy there is not an actually party scene there it's just a nice place to visit with a nice culture. They should go ibiza or some place. Oh and why are all American's acting like they would be an embarresment for the their country like we Europeans have a great look about America. The war on Iraq, september 11 and so much other bull**** thats what i would be embaressed about, not a stupid entertaining show.

afaninnewmex

- A fan in New Mexico

nia

well i wounder whos gunna get in a fight this new seasons its gunna be entertaing **** yeah !!!!!!

Simmons

I am sooooo relieved to hear the Jersey Shore cast will be back for a fourth season!!!!! AND they're getting a HUGE raise???? I mean, how cool is that....considering my fellow soldiers who protect this country just took a huge pay CUT. Wow, I am in seventh f***in' heaven right about now.....

Fra

Don't worry, here too a lot of italians act and dress like them following the Berlusconi-guide line (so sad). Maybe for the guys from Jersey will not be too easy to hook up girls, because here it's hard to find girls who want to stay with you after two hours.
However we have obsessive fans too (Big brother viewers).
The funny part is that in Italy whe have a general tv situation and a prime minister who objectify women so bad, that the guys from Jersey will be seen as gentlemen.
So don't worry American, the world is the same wherever you go.
Have a nice day