The Situation

I'm Getting A SPIN-OFF Show Too!!!

5/4/2011 6:15 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

The Situation won't be denied ... the "Jersey Shore" star will continue to infect your television through 2012 ... now that he's signed a deal for a spin-off show with MTV.

0504_situation_BN_TMZ_01

Just like Snooki, Jwoww and Pauly D ... Mike Sorrentino has signed a "series development deal" with the network for an unnamed project ... but it's a safe bet it's a reality show.

To mark the occasion, Situation even released an especially douchey statement ... saying, "I'm excited to continue my relationship with MTV ... Hopefully, there will be plenty more situations in the future."

vicki

Oh Lord.. Please.. NO MORE!!!!!

Canadasux

I don't watch JS, because I'm working; and, I'd rather be working. So, I don't care about JS. But, having seen the Situation on other shows, he comes off as a D-bag. So, I definitely wouldn't watch that show.

CCC

WHYYYYYY!!!!!

playmore

C'mon nobody is going to watch that garbage!

meatwand

Just think of how many patients on life support will choose to have the plug pulled on word of this!

Uh

Having "de-programmed" MTV from my cable box over a year ago I don't understand all your complaining. If you don't like it, why watch it?

sick of it

New Jersey has more STUPID people than the whole USA.Who wants to watch these dingbacks?????

Nancy

Is it just me or does anyone else think he looks like dopey of the 7 dwarfs?

HarryPalms

GO AWAY

AyeJay

I'm sorry but if I wanted to watch a 40 year old looking man make an a-- of himself, I'll just watch my drunk uncle. Situation is disgusting & ****y, what I enjoy about him is even though he is ugly a-- sh-t he still acts like he's the hottest thing out since sliced bread. BIG difference between confidence and ****y, and I HATE how he ALWAYS talks about himself in third person. Illiterate faqq.

Dave

One more reason to unplug your TVs and pick up a book.

Edward

I would watch him 24/7 but only with his shirt off. What a feakin body that boy has. Lick and yumm all the way down and around!!

smashley

ok so shame on me but I hate to love this show obviously not because I think they are cool or anything.

The snitch is an effing ugly ass LOSER who NEVER gets any ladies, and when he does they ain't that cute. Hes a bigger bitch than any girl ive ever met and is a little drama queen. this show will bomb for sure.

Kirstencast

Does anybody realize that he looks like an orange, short haired Pauly Shore???

Ronald RayGun

@TheHOLETruth
Like all anti-Semites, you don't make a lick of sense. Take your head out of the Protocols of Zion and go join Al-Qaeda. They are in need of recruits!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments