Playmate's Mom:

My Daughter is NOT Banging Hef!

7/5/2011 3:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Hugh Hefner is DEFINITELY NOT doing the ol' geriatric shuffle with his new "best girl" Anna Sophia Berglund ... so says the Playmate's mother.

0628_playmate_ex_tmz

TMZ spoke with Lena Griffin (pictured above left) -- mother of Miss January 2011(pictured above right) -- who tells us her daughter has NEVER been Hef's girlfriend -- adding, "the rumors that they are dating were just for publicity."

Lena explains -- "They met at a party a few years back, but they are JUST FRIENDS. That's what [Hef] means when he says Anna is his 'best girl'"

She adds, "It makes me feel so much better to know there is not any hanky-panky going on."

25-year-old Anna has been linked to the Playboy kingpin ever since his ex-fiancee Crystal Harris ditched him just 5 days before their wedding.

joey _ I love TMZ 'til ya piss me off!

Yeah, and Justin T. & Britney stayed virgins................

Mike

Sounds like Mom is in denial. Your daughter is probably not in a hurry to tell you shes banging a 90 year old man.

Sonia H.

Uhm, someone should tell her to check his twitter, because he clairified that BOTH Shera AND Anna were his GIRLFRIENDS!

Hime

Whatever she needs to keep thinking her daughter isn't a money and fame hungry hooker, I guess.

jimmy d

My neighbor is 82 and told me that there is NO WAY that Hef is actually physically intimate (i.e. screwing) these young women. It is all for publicity and really is just ridiculous. Why would a guy who has had more sex than a 1000 men, is still interested in whether people think he has sex is absurd. I sorta feel sorry for him though I used to admire him. It really is just a fantasy and beneath that it is a business. Just another boring business, with accountants and human resources and IT guys.

Sad sad

Who cares if she was. He seems like a cool dude. Moms probably jealous cause she wants in on some of that action.

Spicy

Is she, like, 12?

Sonia H.

hughhefner Hugh Hefner
@
@s4manthav Anna Sophia Berglund is our January Playmate & my girlfriend.
3 Jul

From his Twitter

Regulator

Finger bang you, bang, bang, bang!

mike10dude

hugh keeps on writing tweets about anna being his girlfriend and then going back and erasing them

kitnplayn

Yeah, 'cuz a girl who would flash her hoo hoo in a magazine would never diddle the starmaker. Stage mothers are clueless.

Jodi

The mom is in denial...end of story.

Criss

Delusional much?

roxy

Mothers she probably thinks her daughter is still a virgin

shelly

oh mama, bless your heart

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments