Lisa Vanderpump's Dog

"My Heart Aches

for Taylor Armstrong"

8/17/2011 6:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0817_lisa_giggy_bn
One of the most recognizable stars of "The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills" waxed poetic minutes ago about the death of Taylor Armstrong​'s estranged husband -- but there's one problem ... the star is Lisa Vanderpump's dog.

You read that correctly -- Lisa's tiny Pomeranian Giggy, which has over 32,000 followers on Twitter, went public with its feelings this morning, writing, "A very sad time...I look at life a little differently today..my heart aches for@TaylorArmstrong .."

Sure, it's a bogus Twitter account -- but we still gotta ask ...

Cujeaux

So sick and tired of seeing that poor, lifeless dog dressed in heavy clothing in CA. I'm not buying her excuse that his fur is patchy. Even if it is, he must be dying in it.

Lisa

My friend was at their restaurant last night celebrating her (my friend's) birthday and got a pic with Lisa & Giggy. They were out whooping it up, so neither her nor HER DOG (did I really just type that?) were too devastated!

Cravin Morehead

All the ho's on these reality shows are a bunch of broke, money grabbing hags!

PRO US

That's a cute bitch and the dog is nice too.

File that lawsuit, I am Lindsay Lohan!

well, doesn't TMZ has a fish who "tweets". I see, is ok when TMZ does it, but not ok when another pet does it. My mistake ....

Warmblonde

Beverly Hills and Westside women will always accept a con-artist as one of their own as long as she claims to be a victim of domestic violence, which is a politically correct concern in those locales.

Many BH women would even feel sorry for Hitler if he were a victim of domestic violence.

The fact that Taylor has scammed so many people and went out of her way last season to bully Kim just shows how low these women will go to support their "charity."

If Lisa feels so concerned about Taylor, now that she and Kennedy are essentially homeless, how about putting her money where her keystrokes are and opening up that big ol' mansion of theirs and let Taylor and Kennedy stay for free (like they did for Cedric)?

I DOUBT IT.

jjmmlm

I think it's sweet that the dog posted. Probably did it because she is not allowed to speak about it (but they can't stop the dog). I feel sad for Russell to have felt so desperate!

peoplearesilly

God, all these fake women and their plastic surgery. Cracks me up that they think they look good. Delusional . . . . to say the least.

Dani

I think its hilarious that all of you have an opinion on something you know nothing about. The "dog" tweeted something sincere about the Russells passing and you all are just bitter about Lisa dressing up her dog and the other housewives you couldn't even live up to.

In my personal opinion you all are very distastful.

Dani

*about Russells passing

dolphin

I dont care if the dog can tweet or not. What a cutie. I want one :)

claire

just hours after the suicide was reported, bravo execs contacted cast telling them not to say anything about the situation. apparently giggy did NOT receive an email.

HamptonsHarry

I think it's sweet! What a bunch of ******** on here. sheesh!

dvz

I hate that I know this, but that is NOT a bogus account. It really is done by Lisa Vanderpump's people. Just like Giggy's website.

HOOV

32K+ FOLLOWERS FOR A STUPID UGLY LITTLE DOG ?
SOME PEOPLE NEED TO GET A LIFE !

LET ME BREAK IT TO YOU GENTLY YOU MORONS
THE DOG REALLY ISNT TWEETING...THAT MIGHT BE A SHOCKER TO SOME OF YOU 32K+ FOLLOWERS

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments