« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Avril Lavigne's Ex

Chris Paul's House is HAUNTED

1/26/2012 2:15 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

0127_deryck_TMZ_launch
There's a reason L.A. Clippers star Chris Paul got a sick deal on his giant Bel Air mansion -- according to Avril Lavigne's ex-husband Deryck Whibley ... the place has a bad ghost problem.

TMZ broke the story ... Avril sold Chris the 8-bedroom palace for $8.5 million -- one million less than her original listing price.

But according to Whibley -- who used to live in the house with Avril -- the discount was no coincidence ... telling us, the mansion is "haunted."

Color us skeptical -- but the Clippers did lose to the Lakers last night ... coincidence?

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

Joe

If you are simple minded, anything is haunted.

james

Haunted, Yea right.Look at this guy. He's higher then a 747. He wouldn't know haunting from real life.He just pissed that he don't live there anymore. Or maybe he's just mad about the ghost that was banging Avril was the guy next door.

Ozzie X

That explains a lot.

Abe

Slow news day, eh, Harvey? Otherwise you wouldn't be featuring this crap.

TMZ sure has gone downhill.

x

SusanCoyote

Looks like Popeye on meth. What a scab picker!

Ozzie X

Drink the pain away.

Jay W.

Do another gagger Deryck.

victory

This coming from a 'junkie'. I'm sure Avril's ex sees lots of ghosts.

Say what?!

He's kinda FUG.

Just sayin'

largate

por que tengo camaras en casa? no tengo el menor interes en ti, sino todo lo contrario, me amargas la vida. eres francamente estupido y me caes mal.
por que no te largas de una vez y me dejas vivir en paz?

nof

I'd pay MORE for a house that's haunted - not less -

Ghosts rule.

Marilyn

I bought my home last Spring and found out via the "Ghost Radar" app for my phone that my house was haunted by an old lady who lived here previously and died a couple of months before I bought it. I simply told her it wasn't her house any more and she needed to leave. She did ... I'm not kidding. Try Ghost Radar for yourself and find out whether your own house is haunted (it probably is).

Cognizant _illiberal

who ever wrote the descriptive post uner this story is dumb and did not even watch the vid, the poperazzi ask is the house haunted and the druggie derek wibbly says yes , the description is retarded "the place has a bad ghost problem"

Truth

LORETTA LYN'S NASHVILLE MANSION IS HAUNTED. SHE MADE IT INTO A TOURIST ATTRACTION, LOLZ!! #TRUTH!!

hyperpunk182

i hate how everyone calls Deryck Whibley Avril's ex. Deryck is more then Avril's He is the lead singer of SUM 41 and famous in his own right

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments