Faizon Love

Katt Williams PULLED A GUN on Me

10/19/2012 5:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

1018_faizon_love_katt_williams_tmz
Faizon Love tells TMZ ... Katt Williams PULLED A GUN ON HIM during a heated argument outside a Hollywood nightclub Tuesday night ... shortly before Katt was cuffed by cops and taken to the station.

Love tells us ... he was parking his car near Supperclub, when he saw Katt ... and they got into it over a $50,000 debt Katt allegedly owes him.

Love says, "Once the argument escalated, Katt went to his car to go get his gun to pull it out on me.”

“Fortunately, one of my homeboys who was there took the gun out of Katt's hands."

Faizon continues, "Come to find out the gun he pulled out on me was not even loaded. My homeboy gave it back to him ... then we went in the club.”

Minutes later, Williams was arrested for a possible gun violation ... but Love insists he is NOT the person who called the cops.

“I am just extremely upset that his punk ass would pull a gun out on me and even play with me like that," Love says ... adding, "He better chill his ass out."

Katt was released from custody that night. After being released, Williams told us he did nothing wrong.

As for Faizon's allegations -- we reached out to Katt ... so far no response.

Fuck Celebrities

Fatboy needs a homeboy?

Why are any of these pathetic people allowed to roam free?

CaMeO

I wonder if he told Katt, "Playin' wit' my money is like playin' wit' my emotions"

Laura

I think it would take a pretty powerful weapon to penetrate into Love's body. The guy is huge.

Hmmmm

"PLAYING WITH MY MONEY IS LIKE PLAYING WITH MY EMOITIONS." - Faizon Love(BIG WORM)

fstblk

Well. why did'nt you just sit on him you big lug!!!

myopinion

LMAO...Sounds like a movie they would star in! It seems Faison is telling the truth... Katt pulled a unloaded gun on him....LOL

Derrick

More than the Kardashians, the Hiltons, Kanye West, all of the Basketball Wives and Real Housewives I wish Katt Williams would just go away.

RKJ

SOOOO.... dude played you for 50G......sees you at the nightclub....pulls a gun on you (which you had no idea if it was loaded or not)....and walks away without a scratch.
This is the same guy you threatened to "step on" when you see him. I smell a sucker.

fstblk

Well, why did'nt you just sit on him you big Lug!!!!

RandomTandem

Bobby Shaw pulled a gun on Wendell? Oh HAYELL no!

karen

They are such great role models. UGH.

broncosgodess

People ACTUALLY say 'homeboy' still? That seems to be the bigger story to me. lol How '90's of him.

Badass2012

Katt Williams is bat**** crazy. I hardly find him funny.

Dan

I bet Fazion would have been a lot more pissed if Katt had pulled a can of Slim Fast on him.

What is wrong with Katt? Does he want to go to jail and is all his brushes then escapes from the law going to his head? His next HBO special should be called "The Teflon Katt" since so far nothing seems to have stuck to him.

baybek8s

Everybody knows Katt has issues. Faison Love trying to get "street justice". Hah! He probably knew Katt's gun was unloaded. These fake wannabe thugs make me laugh.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments