Justin Bieber & Selena Gomez

Disastrous Dinner Date

Selena Storms Out

11/17/2012 11:00 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

1117-justin-bieber-selena-gomez-fame-flynet-leavingJustin Bieber and Selena Gomez got in an epic argument during dinner Friday and let's just say ... they didn't even make it to the appetizer.

A source inside the San Fernando Valley Japanese restaurant tells TMZ ... the "couple" had an argument while inside the restaurant and Selena left less than 10 minutes into the meal. Justin quickly followed with his head bowed.

According to a photog on scene ... Selena drove home with Justin trailing a few minutes behind. When Justin got to her place ... she denied him entrance at the gate and Bieber drove off.

1117-justin-bieber-fame-flynet-deniedCould this be the final straw in this tween romance? We doubt it, but stay tuned ...

Marie

Justin Bieber is only 18 years old but half his body is already covered in tatoos. Yuck! At the rate he's going he'll end up heavily tatooed like Chris Brown and Lil Wayne.

Luke

Who gives a rats ass what this little douche' does? The only reason I'm commenting is I was wondering... What is Bieber trying to look like? Is she wearing pants? Sweats? Yea.. good way to get the girl. Trying to be a thug. What a douche'.

Bina47

That Supermodel looks SO GOOD with Justin. I would be PissedToo!

magica

Come on, Sel, you're too smart to keep hanging on to this loser! You could do wonders with a real man at your side.

Chase

sHE's so gangsta...

adelle

Since when do men wear harem pants? Geez, I know it is starting to come in style a bit for women...although I don't expect it to catch on very big...

but for men?? Really? His stylist told him it was OK for him to go out in those pants? The only man i have EVER seen wearing those pants was Aladdin and that was just a friggin disney movie...

The last pic I saw of him on TMZ was that pic of him on the motorcycle and he was wearing a pair red of sneakers that matched the red rims on of his bike and I remember thinking he did that on purpose he purposely matched his red shoes to the rims on his bike...lol that is so gross he just tries way too hard and it comes off as so desperate and so unappealing...He really needs to fire his stylist...

Gordon

What the hell is Justin Beiber wearing? What normal person dresses like that? He looks like a friggin' retard! His whole look is so...manufactured.

Jackie

LMFAO ....Look at that stupid ass outfit !!!...I've never seen anybody TRY SO HARD to look cool...LOL ...****Get a good look everybody...he's going to be The King of Pop...that's what he says...even got a crown tattoo..LOLOLOL >>>>>>>DEAR JUSTIN....the only way you will be "The King of Pop" is if you get in a time machine set to 1958 and kick Katherine Jackson down the stairs.

Lucy

If I were a guy, and I had no choice, I would rather say I am wearing a "skirt" than a be wearing a skirt and pretending it isn't a skirt because it's a called a "chaci-mama".

Blob

Shut up haters, you don't like him because he's black.

Pittslady

hmmm....????
and I do mean Hmmmm....
? ? ?|
who'd ah thunk it??
Models anyone? Santa better make sure he has a MODEL for Christmas after all this and Selena is a bit chunky he is much smaller than she is I mean isn't he? Ha Isn't she larger than him?

Carlo M.

hey biebs i bet ur fisker karma runs off strawberry doche.

DD

There is something very wrong with him wearing a skirt. She needs a MAN.

laffnbear

Maybe the argument was over Bieb's pink sneakers.

notalawyer

turmoil breeds much needed publicity... just ask Kim Kardashian!