Jessica Simpson

FAMILY Cover-Up

Mission in Hawaii

12/27/2012 6:40 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

1227_simpson_family_hawaii_launchJessica Simpson and Eric Johnson are going to extremes to hide something -- like every inch of their bodies during their family vaca in Hawaii.

We've already seen Jessica covering up on the beach since announcing her pregnancy ... but during a Christmas Eve stroll on the beach even Eric was cloaked from head-to-toe while carrying baby Maxwell.

Far as we know ... Eric doesn't have a deal to drop lbs on Weight Watchers.

The only Simpson not in undercover mode these days is Ashlee Simpson ... who proudly showed off her bikini bum.

Click through the gallery ... she's worth the trip.

andy

She does look a heck of a lot better without make-up, but then again, many people do.
( I wonder if she ever started brushing her teeth???)
Crazy Times.

KicksandGiggles

I am sad Eric is not a deal with Weight Watchers. At least it would have brought him a paycheck of his own.

w

Jessica, I am not kidding..you are so naturally pretty, most of us women need make up but those pics of you at target and here, you are so pretty with no make-up!.....bi*ch ;-P

GatoNegro

Jess is a grown woman with plenty of money. If she wants 2 or 20 kids, it's her business. She can afford them. BTW, I think her legs are fabulous!!

Throwback kid

It looks like her unemployed boyfriend Eric has a new job, instead of carrying Jessica's bags through the airport he now carrys the baby. He is a bright man who graduated from a good college, he hasn't worked a day since he met her? There has to be something he can do with his time?

Nobody.Puts.Bieber.In.A.Corner

Jesus H, Who cares about this pig.

Cujeaux

She should just tell WW's 'deals off' and get down to some serious, southern fried snacking.

Dangermouse56

I like Jess, I always have. totally agreeing with TNastyFunktown. she stays out of trouble, keeps her nose clean and she is still making money hand over fist.

She is not as thin as a rail, bur she isn't big as a house either.

I guess going into 2013, ssdd, people aren't happy unless they are making fun of tearing down another person.

She seems happy, babies happy, thatsn realloy all that matters!!

hunter the toller

She has been wearing this same Theory Juliet sweater since the early 2000s. Look online.............

Throwback kid

Boy, Jessica Simpson must have been born under a lucky star, she has no talent at all and failed at almost everything she tried in life but still ended up rich. Her career as a pop singer failed because she couldn't sing, her marriage to Nick failed and she thought she was going to go on and become a movie star. Her acting career failed because she had not an ounce of talent and her films bombed. She tried to become a country music star but she failed at that too, she was singing at chilli cookouts and couldn't remember the words to her own songs? She has no formal education and even less brains but lady luck was on her side with her clothing line, which all she did for that was sign on the dotted line while her name was still hot

keeping it real

she has a exclusive contract with in touch mag that all of her personal life will be published for a 6 figure payout..

keeping it real

He's been her unemployed boyfriend( oh, I'm sorry) my bad , "fiance for' about 5 years now..... why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free, ha ha...

Really

So dumb....she's in Hawaii and wearing heavy sweaters and UGG boots walking on the beach! Who cares if she's pregnant or not she should just relax and enjoy herself!

GoAwayGloria

omg eww, who wears ugs on the beach in wet sand...oh wait, it is jessica simpson, nevermind #Nasty

notta

I must be the odd one because she totally does it for me. Maybe it's those boobs I'm hung up on. I don't know. But I do know I would give her the best 30 seconds of her life.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments