Chris Brown

Gets Cast In

Frank Ocean Fight Drama

1/29/2013 1:50 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0129_chris_brown_injured_launch
Chris Brown may have some explaining to do ... for a guy who says he didn't do anything wrong in the brawl with Frank Ocean ... why is his punching hand in a cast?

Chris emerged from his house Tuesday in a hard cast over his right hand, covering his knuckles.

As we previously reported, Ocean claims his hand was also injured in the brawl at the famous Westlake Recording Studio in West Hollywood Sunday night -- the same place where Michael Jackson peacefully recorded "Bad."

Although we know Chris' version of events is that he did NOT throw the first punch, an eyewitness who spoke with TMZ says he initiated the attack with a swing.

It's worth noting ... no one has signed Chris' cast.

tacha

I like Chris! Yes he needs anger management. But, all you guys need to mind your own business, an make sure your bills are paid. I guarantee you all his bills are paid. We all have incidents its just that his are in the public eye... Get your life people

c

You mean this abusive, violent piece of **** is also a LIAR?! Shocking, just shocking. He must have really hit Rihanna in the head hard for her to have taken this loser back. Or maybe she’s just one of those idiot women who are too stupid to get the hell out. Either way I have zero respect for either of them and wish they’d just go jump off a cliff so we wouldn’t have to hear about them anymore.

Me

50% of this country hates chris brown. So this "source" could have easily lied because they know that eveyone would believe them.

Sapphiegirl

Obviously Chris Brown WAS INVOLVED IN THE PHYSICAL ALTERCATION! Basically if CB's lips are flapping, the he's spouting nothing but lies!.

NYCBlackMan

Youth today is so lost in ego and ungratitude its sad to watch. You have the opportunity to stand in the place where Michael stood and this is how you act???? smh!

John

He can't help it guys! He's used to hitting women! must have hurt his hand...

Teresa Ducham

LOSER

CHRISBROWNFAN

**** ALL YOU PEOPLE WHO WOULD RATHER PUT CHRIS BROWN DOWN. HE HAS HIS BAD MOMENTS

CHRISBROWNFAN

My last comment didn't put everything I wanted to say . I just wanna say I'm supporting him through EVERYTHING . NOBODY KNOWS WHAT REALLY HAPPENED BUT THEM SO SHUT UP WITH All THE HATE . BEEN SUPPORTING HIM SINCE I WAS 11 I'm now 18. EVERYTHING WILL BE OKAY CHRIS

CHRISBROWNFAN

CHRISBROWNFAN

Follow his instagram his twitter

CHRISBROWNFAN

Follow his instagram his twitter

CHRISBROWNFAN

Follow his instagram his twitter

KEESE FLOW

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CdislxRkAWQ VIDEO FOOTAGE OF CHRIS BROWN AND FRANK OCEAN

caringhumanbeing

GO away already. Does anyone but Rihanna like this pompous ******* anymore?? Has been....