Jason London

I'm the REAL Victim

THEY BROKE MY FACE!

1/30/2013 12:52 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0130_jason_london_launchJason London's face was a broken, swollen mess following the crazy brawl at the Martini Ranch bar in Scottsdale, AZ on Sunday ... and it's clear Jason was on the losing end of the fight.

A rep for London tells TMZ ... the actor doesn't exactly remember how the violence began -- but says he DOES remember that someone had approached him in the bar and accused him of "looking at his friend's girl." Jason says the man then got physical with him.

Jason says the next thing he remembers is getting arrested ... but before he wound up in cuffs, the actor claims he was brutally assaulted by the bar's security staff ... and he doesn't know why.

"Jason's injuries are consistent with a brutal attack with deliberately and expertly aimed landed shots to the head which, according to eyewitnesses, continued even after he was unconscious," the rep tells TMZ.

We're told Jason suffered a right orbital fracture in the attack ... as well as a sinus fracture, multiple contusions, hematomas, abrasions and a concussion.

Jason claims he didn't throw one punch -- and his fists can back up his claim, because there are no bumps, bruises or cuts on either of his hands.

0130_jason_london_hands_wm
We're told Jason is currently exploring his legal options.

Jason's story is a stark contrast to the police report, first obtained by TMZ ... in which cops say London was a drunken, obnoxious mess who instigated the fight and even attacked police.

London was eventually arrested for disorderly conduct/fighting and assault.

The owner of the Martini Ranch tell TMZ ... "We stand behind our security staff."

He adds, "We feel confident that when the time comes between witnesses, police reports and our surveillance footage, that the truth will come out and show that the comments by Mr. London and his people are clearly inaccurate."

Wow ...

Whoa.

Mazor

"I can't remember how the fight started" is alcoholic for "I started it".

Lucky_130

Yikes!

Beckaroo

He pooped in the back of the patrol car too, does he not remember that either?

Majestik

You know, here in Canada, even if he started the bar fight the security or bouncers would have to put him in a choke hold and hold him till police arrive. The fact this guy's face is that beaten tells me another story. I don't care if he started it, no excuse for this kind of beating. Those Security would've been charged with Assault.

scarecrow

There is still a difference between shut up and stand up. Must have got them confused again. Being rich and drunk does not always mean that someone will take crap from you.

Joe

The only options Jason should be exploring are which inpatient rehab facility to check into. Time to get clean and sober buddy, before it’s too late.

Anonymous

Those hands are a hard piece of evidence to refute. He may have said something, but it looks like the security staff beat him, plain and simple.

Carmen

Oh wow they really worked him over.

furious cupcakes

Those pants he was wearing that night are the real victim.

I am Spartacus

he may have been a drunken a-hole but that does not give security the right to sit there and pound his face into the floor. Hopefully the security footage caught it all and can clear up the story. London is still a d-bag but whoever pounded him that bad probably could have stopped before it got to this point, especially if he was as drunk as they claimed.

The Ghost of John Lennon

Reminds of the Bar Fight i had at the Troubadour back in 1974. We went to go see the Smothers Brothers that night, Harry Nillson and i. I picked up a Kotex in the toilet, and it was clean and just for a gag I came back to the table with it on me head. And 'cause it stuck there with sweat, just stayed there, I didn't have to keep it on. It just stayed there till it fell off. And the waitress said, "Yeah, you're an ******* with a Kotex on," and I think it's a good remark and so what? It was my first night on Brandy Alexanders and my last. I was with Harry Nilsson, who was no help at all They said i ended up hitting a waitress, but i dont remember. I used to get sued just by bumping into people.

whocares

Is he also having an "Identity Crisis" ??? Ins't his name Jeremy London?????

whocares

Is he also having an "Identity Crisis" ??? Isn't his name Jeremy London????

jackmama311

who's fault is it that you crapped your pants?

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments