Chris Brown Valet Incident

NEW VIDEO

MORE VIOLENT THREATS

3/7/2013 10:23 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

030713_chris_brown_2_v2_launch
TMZ has obtained NEW VIDEO of the Chris Brown valet incident ... in which it's clear -- BROWN THREATENED THE VALET.

The new footage shows Chris cussing at the valet in front of PINZ bowling alley in Studio City, CA -- where Brown had just attended a charity event for inner city youth.

The valet had asked for the $10 fee before handing Brown the keys -- but Chris refused to pay because he was only at the event for a short time and didn't feel it was fair.

Chris exploded in anger ... getting right in the valet's face and yelling, "Gimme my f*cking keys ... f*ck ten dollars."

Then comes the threat -- "Gimme my keys ... we gonna turn this whole spot up ... I promise you."

Translation -- WE'LL GET VIOLENT IF YOU DON'T HAND OVER THE KEYS.

That's when someone from Brown's camp appears to give the valet $10 ... and Brown snatches his keys back and says, "Funky ass ten dollars."

Cami

Absolutely repulsive. How could anyone act that way toward another person...someone who actually works hard for a living? Glad he stood his ground. Thugs.

Cami

I love how its always the rich ass people who are CHEAP as ****. Pathetic.

Leighton

And he scratches his rocket-head, wondering why everybody hates him.

sayhi2yourmom4me

Does it matter how long they were there? They still had to park the car. Funny someone who "gets what you get in 10 years in 2 days" cares so much about 10 dollars. That's one of the only chris brown lyrics I know and I still think obnoxious. I don't even care about 10 dollars! I am far from rich, but 10 freaking dollars? Cmon. I feel sorry for young people dumb enough to be brainwashed by music compaines into buying this guy's bs.

Tesla_Consulting

Didn't his GF just recently tweeted a thong pic? And still the anger.

Decker

He should carpool with Pete Sampras !!!! hahaha

Viper_Lux

Well he is losing himself...saddly Rihanna can't realize that, I hope the Valet is alriyht.

Viper_Lux

Dublin2016

He's a useless thug.... One of these days, he's going to this to the wrong person and end up in deep doody.

Nancy

Someone needs to teach this little punk a lesson--preferably a very painful one that's repeated by several of that someone's prison buddies.

Shaunie

He does say "we". Men don't need backup. They don't pick on people. They also pay whats owed. Chris, you're a lowlife dirtbag

candygirl

Chris u need help fast

BumbleBeeTuna

He was at a charity event and threw a b I t c h fit over $10.

Mulholland Drive

Attending a charity event for inner city youths, and behaves like an idiot. He should have pointed to someone in his entourage and said, pay him.

What an effing fool.

Sherae

I mean at this point, beating up his girlfriend is the last thing that people dislike him for. Throwing chairs in news studios, snatching fans phones, throwing punches in a parking lot, starting night club brawls, possibly lying about community service, and NOW bullying valets over $10???

I mean, and all of those things were WHILE he is on probabtion. Lock his wannabe thug A S S up and remind him that he's nothing but a punk with a lot of money and friends.

Enough is Enough.