Chris Brown Valet Incident

NEW VIDEO

MORE VIOLENT THREATS

3/7/2013 10:23 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

030713_chris_brown_2_v2_launch
TMZ has obtained NEW VIDEO of the Chris Brown valet incident ... in which it's clear -- BROWN THREATENED THE VALET.

The new footage shows Chris cussing at the valet in front of PINZ bowling alley in Studio City, CA -- where Brown had just attended a charity event for inner city youth.

The valet had asked for the $10 fee before handing Brown the keys -- but Chris refused to pay because he was only at the event for a short time and didn't feel it was fair.

Chris exploded in anger ... getting right in the valet's face and yelling, "Gimme my f*cking keys ... f*ck ten dollars."

Then comes the threat -- "Gimme my keys ... we gonna turn this whole spot up ... I promise you."

Translation -- WE'LL GET VIOLENT IF YOU DON'T HAND OVER THE KEYS.

That's when someone from Brown's camp appears to give the valet $10 ... and Brown snatches his keys back and says, "Funky ass ten dollars."

GonzoBigD

I wish he'd pull that with the wrong person and the pop a cap in his ass. Even better, I wish someone looking to make a name for themselves straps up and then provokes the punk a$$ b1tch so they can put one right between his eyes. Game over.

ur_mad_Y

First off i love chris brown nd i think rihanna got wat she deserves her hoe ass shouldnt have been sleeping around so yea if i would of invested my time and money in her nd she cheated yea ima whoop her ass to

President2016

The rent is too damn high when Chris Brown doesn't have $10 to pay for valet parking.

steve

This punk was going to assault some poor valet over $10 ?!
Look out Rihanna; he's pissed and going to take it out on your ass!
Did you really think he had changed?

mike

This kid is a punk. He's only tough when his posse is there. This punk gets off thinking he's a tough guy because he beats on chicks. I would love to see this kid get his ass knocked out...

Rome

Seriously, he was born in a tough childhood and do not take money for granted. lay down now what the bull****, try to be in his shoes one day you would killed yourself after 10 minutes

Try to understand in other peoples perspective -.-

Wow ...

He was mad all night. Another story at E online, says he went to a nightclub in Hollywood and stopped them from palying Drake's music, telling the crows "Fvck Drake" then went on to rap. LMAO, the boy is losing his mind.

anonymous

like I stated when he was trying to say he changed etc. Actions speak louder than words. Talk is cheap.

Joey Boots

While I am with Rand Paul on being against drones killing American's on American soil without a trial, I am for a drone dedicated to keeping surveillance on Chris Brown - perhaps TMZ can buy one?

sickandtired

TNT.

Sue

Does this man look like a music star in this video ???

He looks like a typical low-life, uneducated, violent, punk on the streets of LA.

He is his own worse emenie, and very soon his career will be OVER for good. It will be fun to watch his demise ! oh Yea

salley

This guy is a piece of ****. Just another little thug that belongs in the clink. Hope the judge overseeing his legal issues watches this and realizes that. You cannot rehab an ABUSER. Once an abuser, always an abuser. Where I come from he's known as a little "punk". He can't fight by himself because he would get his **** torn up in a big way. Chris Brown's only way is down as he doesn't have what it takes to go up. Little prick

Mali

And Yet Rihanna is still gonna be with him.

AmzyNdsALadder

$10 for Valet? I usually pay $20 for regular, whether I'm there for an hour or 6. & I Make minimum wage, I hate this s***.

Spotlight