Chris Brown Valet Incident

NEW VIDEO

MORE VIOLENT THREATS

3/7/2013 10:23 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

030713_chris_brown_2_v2_launch
TMZ has obtained NEW VIDEO of the Chris Brown valet incident ... in which it's clear -- BROWN THREATENED THE VALET.

The new footage shows Chris cussing at the valet in front of PINZ bowling alley in Studio City, CA -- where Brown had just attended a charity event for inner city youth.

The valet had asked for the $10 fee before handing Brown the keys -- but Chris refused to pay because he was only at the event for a short time and didn't feel it was fair.

Chris exploded in anger ... getting right in the valet's face and yelling, "Gimme my f*cking keys ... f*ck ten dollars."

Then comes the threat -- "Gimme my keys ... we gonna turn this whole spot up ... I promise you."

Translation -- WE'LL GET VIOLENT IF YOU DON'T HAND OVER THE KEYS.

That's when someone from Brown's camp appears to give the valet $10 ... and Brown snatches his keys back and says, "Funky ass ten dollars."

The Universe

A millionaire arguing over a $10.00 fee? Chris has serious anger management issues and Rihanna will pay the ultimate price for it within the next 3 years just wait and see.

MrsTimberlake

Quick, someone forward this to the Judge presiding over his probation. This menace to society needs to be brought down a level or two. Or ten. Wasn't it a few weeks ago some random guy was calling him out and Chris by himself? Sped away like a coward.

Ozzie X

If I was the valet I would have just given the cry baby his keys initially not worth the hassle.

Keepin' it Real

Chris Brown has so much grace, manners and class. Said no one, ever.

His parents must continue to be so very proud.

Common Sense

Yoooo he is a ****ing loser. What the f*ck is 10 dollars to him. He should of just gave the valet money and called it the evening. He doesn't get a pass because he's girl beater Chris Brown with anger management issues. He's a joke. Ha!

RealityCheck

He is such a loose cannon and such a douche bag! Wish he'd crawl back under the rock from which he came and I highly look forward to him getting what he deserves! Nice example for those Inner City kids. NOT!!! He's such s***.

Jen

What a piece of sht....

wrx7182

Brown has millions of dollars, WTF is $10 to him!?

CorkiDeCat

He should be upset... his girl friend loves her arse more then Chris...

Nickylala

"I get what you get in 10 years... In 2 days" -Chris brown Guys a punk

Choli314

Chris Brown is nothing but a thug and a low life. He clearly has an anger problem and thinks he's above the law. This is clearly all about entitlement. Because he's rich and famous, he thinks he doesn't have to pay. I would be embarrassed to be associated with him in any way. This also shows how clearly unstable Rihanna is.

HeartlessBastard

This guy is prick! Park your ****ing car if you dot want to pay!

Jeff Portlance

How does anyone like this thug... Rhianna I'm talkin to you..

Cheryl A.

Rianna is going to end up dead. Those crazy hoods don't get better, they escalate until someone is dead and she is in his path. I almost feel sorry for her, except that she took him back.

Charisma

That is a "I'm so gonna F-up Rhianna for this" face if I ever saw one. Plus why is he being a Beeotch about 10 dollars anyway?