Lindsay Lohan

Still Clubbing

This Time with New Beau

3/24/2013 3:10 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0324_the_party_continues_LINDSAY_launch
Lindsay Lohan
continued her weekend of partying before rehab ... hitting a club in Santa Monica last night with a few friends ... including her rumored new man, Avi Snow.

LiLo was there to watch Avi's band play. We're told she left around midnight (kinda early for her, no?).

As TMZ first reported, Lindsay spent her Friday night drinking inside a club in San Diego, where spies say she asked to be served vodka from carafes, instead of bottles, so she wouldn't be seen with alcohol bottles on her table.

In is unclear if Lindsay was drinking last night as well. In the pics she's drinking San Pellegrino.

Lilo has only just recently started dating Snow, who plays guitar for the indie band City of the Sun. It was his band's concert in New York last week that made Lindsay skip her flight back to Los Angeles ... which started the chain reaction of events that led to her being late to court.

Quiet

oh these little stories are just little. avi snow has not worked as promoter for a year and loiters in this small band. he needs recognition. wouldnt any man needing publicity get on a media filled train wreck right now. he looks like an abused alter boy. just saying.

tmz i really would rather see a new updated pic of kim kardashians profile of her pregnancy that is growing in her bum and not her stomach. cant u just update one profile current bum pregnant pic and how big it has got now. humor me please. kim so does not want any pics taken of her ginormous pregnant bum today and going forward. .. just do it please and enough with lindsay for a few days. please detox from lindsay for a day.. i know she is horrible but please humor us with a current kim kardashian pregnant profile bum pic. just the pic. no story the pic and date will be plenty.

drea

better question, who are these daredevils who would still take the chance on getting their dick went in this wackadoo? is paris hilton not taking anymore calls?

Majestik

WOOOHOOO. Ladies and Gents, Maj has a hater, better than Nicole, better than Sterlingguys or Marvin.
I came onto this board 1002 days ago, and it was all about Mel Gibson and YES I made some SERIOUS FOES. I add some SERIOUS fights. I wandered off the Mel Threads so I could spend lots of time on the Linds threads. If anyone would like to see some fun. On Page 13, I was posting and some H8TR posted back to me under BRISMOM. Looks like she's a newbie, right? Um NO, go look at BRISMOM account, she just put up four posts today, the last time she actually posted was 794 days ago. The last posts were on Mel's threads. ROFLMAO....awww, come trash me, then post the same thing I did and make it look like you are agreeing with everyone else and NOT being a hypocrite to my posts. Poor baby.

The Big Bowowski

Saw a few comments concerning getting over the hill due to the Laurel Canyon shutdown and the inevitable effect that will have on the 405. Try Nichols Canyon road. It's off of Hollywood Blvd just before it turns to sunset. Its a narrow, windy road that will get you up to Mulholland. Depending on what part of the Valley you want to go would dictate where you turn from there. Its the only way I ever go when I have to venture over there and there is never traffic. Check it out on your maps app. Just trying to be helpful to my fellow Angelinos who have to make that nightmare trip on a regular basis. Thank God I live downtown..LOLZ!!!!

The Big Bowowski

Oh..almost forgot......QUAAAAAAAAAACK

Shana

She looks like a 49 year old drunk woman at a dive bar. What else is new.

tdr9

We need more news

21stcent

So nice to have Lindsay back in town. TMZ ad revenue goes up due to all us haters checking in to rank on her.
Linds we don't really hate, more amazed how far one can skate without skates on their feet. Probably more jealous, wishing we could have had your money before you literaly pissed it away

HannahF

一个职位是不够的。你很烦

HannahF

现在,你是真的很烦人

Luna

What guy in their right mind who date this chick. He must be a druggie too.

HannahF

现在是令人厌恶的,由TMZ你将被禁止。去很远很远的可怕的人

HannahF

你是不是在中国大骗局和讨厌的人。更像新西兰

HannahF

How stupid do these spammers think that we are? Who would click on their links?

HannahF

I told the first guy to leave (amongst other things) in Chinese and pretty much the same to the second guy but this time in Korean