John Clark Gable

I Wasn't Drunk, But I Did

Black Out Before DUI Bust

4/3/2013 2:07 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0403-john-clark-gable-getty

The son of Hollywood legend Clark Gable claims he was not drinking alcohol before the multi-car wreck that led to his DUI arrest -- but does admit he went unconscious ... and says he has a history of brain aneurysms.

TMZ broke the story ... John Clark Gable was busted Tuesday in Malibu after allegedly smashing into 6 parked cars on Pacific Coast Highway.

Gable tells us he lost consciousness ... and says the last thing he remembers is getting cut off by a van, and when he woke up he had hit a phone pole.

Gable claims he "absolutely was not drinking" ... and says the only medication he's currently taking is for a minor leg injury from mountain biking.

However, Gable says he had 2 small brain aneurysms --weak bulging spots on the wall of an artery -- back in 2006 and another in 2009.

Brain aneurysms can be fatal, but Gable says he had corrective surgery both times.

Gable says he's going to a doctor to get his head checked out ASAP -- but stresses he doesn't know yet if an aneurysm was behind yesterday's accident.

Gable's blood alcohol level was tested after the crash -- but the results have not been released.

RudeGal

So??? Who even cares? Good news is that I'll be saving some money on toilet paper this month because I'm totally going to print this dumb article out and use it to wipe my azz....

mr.howell

I don't believe him!, why was he trying to run then?..and he needs to grow a stache like his late dad!..he'd look better.

Tube Radio

Frankly my Dear *I don*t give a damn.

cobrazombie

The last thing he remembers is hitting a pole... and then fleeing from the police?

Dogcatguy

Like father like son, a badly flawed person !

Rex

What's his age? Journalism 101, Harvey!

Bobbi

WHRE IS MY EMAIL TO CONFIRM...IT IS NOT IN MY EMAIL...NOT IN SPAM...NOWHERE TO BE FOUND....

Bobbi

DID NOT RECEIVE EMAIL IN MY MAIL TO CERTIFY MY COMMENT....WHERE ARE YOU?

Bobbi

'men' are so intimidated by a good looking man....pathetic ... what is the male version of ''MEOW'..FOR THEM....lol lol

mcf1040

And daddy rolled over.

Marta

Frankly darling... I don't give a dam!!!

Grannielaine

Hey, they let all kinds of uncontrolled diabetics drive after accidents! A relative of ours had two bad accidents form low blood sugar...still on the road driving today!

Tina

These kids of movie stars are such spoiled brats...doesn't matter the age.

bob

Frankly John I don't give a damn !

Duane

This is Gable's GRANDSON, not his son.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments