Bieber's Dumb Friend

STAGED Selena Gomez

Hookup Pics

4/11/2013 8:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

041013_gomez_surrvailance_launch
BUSTED!!! Justin Bieber's freeloading friend is NOT hooking up with Selena Gomez, even though he went to Herculean lengths to make it seem that way ... and we have video proof.

King Kevi -- who became famous-adjacent recently by living in Justin's house and throwing ragers with lots of girls, bongs and beer -- caused a stir when these pics (below) surfaced, showing the fake royalty appearing to leave Selena's San Fernando Valley estate Saturday night.

0410-justin-beiber-mediatakeout-sub

Various media reported Kevi -- the up-and-coming nobody -- was inside her house and "hung out."  But we got our hands on surveillance footage taken the night in question ... showing Kevi posing in front of Selena's house while camera flashes went off ... but never making it past the gate.

Selena wasn't even home at the time the photos were taken.

In other words ... it was all a setup by the guy who is mooching off the Biebs.

He's no Kato Kaelin.

update_bar
2:45 PM PT -- King Kevi tells TMZ the whole thing is a simple misunderstanding -- saying, "I was there to drop off something to a friend at the party. I walked multiple times to the front gate to try to call my friend and every time I had to chase off the photog."

He adds, "After the last attempt, I went to my car to leave and that's when my friend called me to come inside. When I backed in, I gave him another call to open the gate and he didn't pick up so I left because I saw the photog come back around."

"I apologize for all of the media speculation that is coming out about Selena and I."

nicaw

He's a douche. And further more, birds of a feather flock together. Therefore, Bieber is a douche too. But we already knew that.

Me

Mommy Bieber should rather start cleaning up the mess and many parasites around her spoiled brat...

dummy

Could his "friends" be bigger losers?

Wow ...

These are your friend Bieber? Who needs an enemy...

Reason

His pants look stupid

Cricket

We knew his friends were shady. Maybe now, Justin will start thinking about the idiots he associates with. He's still a douche though.

snowboardchick

These are the type friends you get who you buy people.

Steven318

Yea but this nobody had you all fooled lmao now you are made at him. Who knows this kid could already be rich from his parents

Zra

that dudes belt isnt working!

The Man They Call Louis

Douche Central!! bunch of wanna-be's mooching off of someone's 15 minutes.

nan

Bieber is lucky he made his money up front, because he must be an imbecile to hang with these people..
He must like getting used

wow

how do you say slimmy in different ways... cause it all says it.. what kind of person does that.. really ... i guess he is getting his name out there.. for all the wrong reasons.. doesnt get it.. we are all laughing at him... cause he is a fool and just lost his meal ticket ...

ChitownCletus

Wow, now were getting reports of people just standing around. Yawwwnnnn....hohum... what a sleeping pill this is becoming.

STAYCLASSYSANDIEGO

when leaving your house to caretakers, names like "lil twist" and "king kevi" should always be at the top of the list of responsible people.

StevenB

Does Bieber have any friend's that AREN'T dumber than a box of gravel? I say gravel because none seem to be smart enough to be full-fledged rocks.....

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments