Bieber's Dumb Friend

STAGED Selena Gomez

Hookup Pics

4/11/2013 8:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

041013_gomez_surrvailance_launch
BUSTED!!! Justin Bieber's freeloading friend is NOT hooking up with Selena Gomez, even though he went to Herculean lengths to make it seem that way ... and we have video proof.

King Kevi -- who became famous-adjacent recently by living in Justin's house and throwing ragers with lots of girls, bongs and beer -- caused a stir when these pics (below) surfaced, showing the fake royalty appearing to leave Selena's San Fernando Valley estate Saturday night.

0410-justin-beiber-mediatakeout-sub

Various media reported Kevi -- the up-and-coming nobody -- was inside her house and "hung out."  But we got our hands on surveillance footage taken the night in question ... showing Kevi posing in front of Selena's house while camera flashes went off ... but never making it past the gate.

Selena wasn't even home at the time the photos were taken.

In other words ... it was all a setup by the guy who is mooching off the Biebs.

He's no Kato Kaelin.

update_bar
2:45 PM PT -- King Kevi tells TMZ the whole thing is a simple misunderstanding -- saying, "I was there to drop off something to a friend at the party. I walked multiple times to the front gate to try to call my friend and every time I had to chase off the photog."

He adds, "After the last attempt, I went to my car to leave and that's when my friend called me to come inside. When I backed in, I gave him another call to open the gate and he didn't pick up so I left because I saw the photog come back around."

"I apologize for all of the media speculation that is coming out about Selena and I."

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5

Wow ...

Dude you are busted and a fool for attempting to make it appear that you are hanging with Selena. Hopefully JB kicks this guy out of his life stat!

Detective. LaToya

He's lying. What a loser.

Carolyn

TMZ has "surveillance footage"? Yeah, that's not creepy at all.

unknown46

Neither Selena nor Justin have met this guy, he is a joke! Justin's best friend Alfredo has confirmed it.

Hmmm

has anyone, or more importantly tmz, stopped to think about who this guy really is? TMZ caught him lying and "staging" this whole story with selena gomez all to get media attention (which your readily giving him). Has anyone stopped to think or even attempt to look into if the whole original story which brought the name "king kevi" into our lexicon and which tmz broke is even fully accurate??? All im saying is count me down as one who is HIGHLY dubious of his claims of friendship to bieber and think hes making 80% of this stuff up, like the staged pics, all just to get fame and attention. Maybe he went to one party at justins by chance and has spun it to fit into a narrative tmz and other tabloid sites were trying to advance at the time and of course tthey ate it up cause it fit into their narrative that they wanted to hear..Sorry TMZ, while you may not of fell for this scam selena story while other sites did, i think you were duped by "King Kevi" originally so we can thank you guys for giving us this monster that you created.

Pondscum

You mean Kevin Pederson, right TMZ? Call this douche by him real name, and the you can add, aka King Douche behind it! Or King Leech for all that matter! DOUCHE!!!

PictureUp

TMZ were among the douches pushing that story line!! wheres youre "we broke the story" tag you're so fond of dropping now??!!

Mrugowsky

TMZ makes a lot of assumptions.

CloseUrLegsToMarriedMen

He went through all that to look close to a celeb & the best he could do is Selena Gomez?!!

Dumas

Bieber if that's a friend then your ****ed out of every dime you earned powder butt they ain't your friends,you'll learn when the money don't flow for the parties they want

selena sesanto

gosh tmz stop trying to ruin peoples lives like justin bieber let them live there own lives GET A LIFE OF YOUR OWN

Shrelley

That's....Selena and ME.

dano

Dang, people will do anything to be famous. http://musthookup.org

Rodneyd