Lindsay Lohan

No Drugs, No Booze

For Me at Coachella

4/12/2013 6:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0412-lindsay-trippin
Lindsay Lohan is going on her yearly pilgrimage to a place where drugs and alcohol are as plentiful as Botox in Bev Hills ... but she SWEARS she'll stay clean.

Lindsay is telling friends ... she doesn't care about all the snipers who are scoffing at the recidivist rehabber -- she says she's not living her life for other people.

LiLo insists she's going for the music and wants to have some fun -- just like last year (above) -- before checking into the rehab facility for a 90-day stay.

Lindsay is also insisting she doesn't have a problem with drugs or alcohol ... leading lots of us to wonder how on earth rehab is going to work.  In fact, Michael Lohan told us Thursday on TMZ Live ... he expects his daughter will fail.

And there's this ... The judge in her criminal case warned her to stay away from people who do drugs or alcohol.  This is an IMPOSSIBILITY at Coachella.

Previous 15 Comments | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11

melanielanderson@live.com

are you getting?

purejuice

delusional.

bowlofbitcho

Holy wall of text! #didnotread

Goosemon2013

Seems that the only people who care is TMZ and no one else, who cares and lets put a fork in this 'cause all of us are done Gay Harvey!

fleabag73

Ok, which one of you guys has some sloppy pix, Crackie passed out under a bale of hay or in a pile of dung would be delightful, c'mon!!!

Allen Montgomery

Looks like attendees are getting more than they bargained for...http://nationalreport.net/massive-herpes-outbreak-reported-at-coachella/

Hey you!

Hi everyone! What I would like to know. What is in the pocket of Lyndsay's brother's pants! I think he holding for her! I could see it now! Dude come with me and I'll pay you. Just hold my stuff for me. No one will ever know!
Also what is in his left hand? Just wondering?
You guys Rock! So Rock On!

21stcent

And we should believe this no drug/drink at coachella why? Because LL says so? The convicted liar says something as stupid as that and we should believe it?
And she wasn't driving, didn't steal anything in her life either.
Please, I was born at night but not last night.

Clarissa

I honestly believe she is a really good person. Her parental roles are everything but positive and encouraging. Lindsay, you have a problem. Wake up, before you die in an accident or overdose. You are so talented. I loved Parent Trap, Freaky Friday, Mean Girls, Liz & Dick...I am not a Lindsay hater. I want to see her succeed in her career and sobriety.

Amanda

People don't attend rehab unless there's a problem. If she didn't have a problem jail would've been the only option for her. Obviously her attorney's are aware of her problem that is why rehab was put on the table in the first place. You don't just go to rehab when there's nothing wrong. Bottom line there has to be a problem in order for a rehab facility to help you. Otherwise what would she being doing there, twiddling her thumbs & watching the other patients get treatment. NO WAY!!

H1tters