Lindsay Lohan

No Drugs, No Booze

For Me at Coachella

4/12/2013 6:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0412-lindsay-trippin
Lindsay Lohan is going on her yearly pilgrimage to a place where drugs and alcohol are as plentiful as Botox in Bev Hills ... but she SWEARS she'll stay clean.

Lindsay is telling friends ... she doesn't care about all the snipers who are scoffing at the recidivist rehabber -- she says she's not living her life for other people.

LiLo insists she's going for the music and wants to have some fun -- just like last year (above) -- before checking into the rehab facility for a 90-day stay.

Lindsay is also insisting she doesn't have a problem with drugs or alcohol ... leading lots of us to wonder how on earth rehab is going to work.  In fact, Michael Lohan told us Thursday on TMZ Live ... he expects his daughter will fail.

And there's this ... The judge in her criminal case warned her to stay away from people who do drugs or alcohol.  This is an IMPOSSIBILITY at Coachella.

Reg

Thought I might get in before all of the Enablers come on and start with their diatribe. GO AND GET FVCKED!!!

ketjo

If any of you are wondering who Blanche Moore is ...Let me enlighten you...She was a social climbing Black Widow down here in Carolina.....and known to have poisoned at least 5 people including her own parents on her climb......She was the type of woman whom when she walked into the room every male in the room went on point like a bird dog in a field of quail.....she oozed that bad girl sex appeal men can't resist.... disguised in that sweet little refined southern lady look.......She almost manage to kill a friend of the General's when she made him her last victim...even feeding him poison in a milkshake she brought to the hospital........because she thought she was untouchable after all she had gotten away with killing people that way all her life........ only that time she got caught......she's now on death roll in the state house....has been for many years..and will die there.....And she still turns on the charm every chance she can......

ernie

Galatians 6:7-8 - "Be not deceived; God is not mocked: for whatsoever a man soweth, that shall he also reap. For he that soweth to his flesh shall of the flesh reap corruption; but he that soweth to the Spirit shall of the Spirit reap life everlasting." (KJV) Proverbs 14:12 - "There is a way which seemeth right unto a man, but the end thereof are the ways of death." (KJV)

Blondie

I don't think she has a problem either. I have partied at least that hard for a lot longer. No rehab needed. Stop being sloppy n getting caught.

APH

so she gets a 90 day vacation instead of punishment.

Fluffy

I'm glad she made that perfectly clear so noone partying will dare offer get a drink or drugs!

Iris Myandowski

I myself shall be abstaining from oxygen .... what ? Why are you guys laughing at me ????? .....STOP IT !!!! I'm totally serious !!

janet

Lohan as always is nothing more than a tabloid joke. Actress my ass.

Grandma Cracker

Why do we know that this is a lie? Because Lindsay said it. I am sure she got off the charts last night, so she will delay everybody getting to Coachella today.

Grandma Cracker

How come Cody is not in school? Is a music festival all the way across the country away from where he lives a valid excuse to miss school?

fleabag73

HA!!! And I'm the Virgin Mary! Lyin hoe.

YouDontSay

OMG! Stop! Please TMZ this is becoming disgusting.

Fluffy

Someone please make sure there's no loose cactus plants laying around ...

Grandma Cracker

I think these nonstop Lohan stories are paying for Lindsay's "rehab". BTW, she will screw it up. All she has to do is be her sick self.

ketjo

I'm old school myself Seamus.......don't take a shower every day unless I have been doing hard labor and sweating a lot....but I make damn sure I wash my hand and face and smelly parts every day.. regardless. and I always look well kept and put together and CLEAN.....I kind o like to have a little defensive bacteria on my skin its healthier for ya...Showering once or more times a day will stripe your skin and make you more vulnerable to skin infection and disease.....as you can see I am into Natural Health Care as much as possible as my Diabetes lets me ...but that comes from being a born and breed Mountain Momma .....and one of my granny's was a Yarb(Herb) Lady .....so it comes naturally.......LOL