Jenelle Evans

NOT MY HEROIN!

4/25/2013 10:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0425_jenell_evans_mtv
Former "Teen Mom" star Jenelle Evans DENIES she was in possession of heroin Tuesday at the time of her arrest.

A source close to Jenelle tells TMZ, Jenelle says the drugs recovered by police inside Jenelle's North Carolina home -- including 12 bindles of heroin and Percocet -- were not hers ... and she had no idea they were in the house.

Jenelle's lawyer, Dustin Sullivan, tells us, they're going to fight it and beat the rap.

Jenelle was also arrested for assault after allegedly attacking her husband with a piece of furniture -- but according to sources, Jenelle says it was self-defense during a domestic brawl.  Her hubby was also arrested.

Arms2short2boxgod

It wasn't hers.... It was Farrah's lol

moosecaboose

her poor lawyer.

Lindsay Lohan Fan Forever

Damn Dustin has been her lawyer for a long time.

thomas

"It's not mine!" -- the excuse used by virtually everyone caught with illegal drugs.

kitty

and how many times has she been arrested now?

Bamby

LIAR!!!!!!!!! Take responsibility you druggy you. Her Mom Barbara needs to stop believing her messed up daughter.

RealAsTheyCome!

Okay, I admit it, it was mine!

Killmonokill

I hope her and anyone associated with "team mom" dies... Such garbage no wonder the next generation has no chance at making it...

Az Heat

All I can say is yes I would! A couple times a day!

logan

I swear this is Lindsay Lohan's slightly worse little sister. "It's not mine"

Cricket

The Shaggy defense won't work. She was lit up like a Christmas tree in the mug shot. She's just terrible, all around.

Shannon

"That's not mine.... the police planted it"...

Mike44090

Since we know there is always going to be a "I's wasn't mine" defense, maybe when someone is arrested on drug changes they should have to take a urine test just like someone suspected of drunk driving has to take a breathalyzer. I know if I wasn't guilty I would have a problem submitting a sample.

whateveryou

Umm, yet another one who seems to be blind to their flaws/problems. You do wonder if they think they are fooling others , or if it's really themselves they are trying to fool. I believe she lost a sibling (or her parents lost a young child before she was born) & that can lead to problems , but she needs to get control. If not for herself for her child.

Nonsense

I have no idea how that vodka got in my cup, I have no idea how that pipe got in my purse, I have no idea how that cocaine got in my nose... Brook Mueller, Lindsay Lohan and Jenelle Evens.