Beyonce

Pregnancy

(Rumors) Never Looked This Good

5/15/2013 4:45 PM PDT UPDATED: 5/17/2013 1:43 PM PDT BY Johnny Lopez

0515_beyonce_ap_articleWith no signs of morning sickness dehydration or exhaustion, a healthier Beyonce once again took to the stage in Belgium on Wednesday.

One day after postponing the Belgium concert -- and further fueling the pregnancy rumors -- Bey didn't disappoint her legions of fans and brought her Mrs. Carter Show World Tour to Antwerp.

While she was decked out in a form fitting Ralph & Russo body suit, there's still no official word if Blue Ivy's mom is performing for two -- but she doesn't look it ... yet.

update_bar
Turns out Beyonce is really pregnant by the way. So there you go.

BeautifulGirl

THAT.....looks like a MAN...an impersonator...i wouldnt put it past THEM at all to send out a look alike..because in this shot at least,,,theres a few things kinda off..the seemingly lack of hips...ultra strong face..first thought came to my mind was damn thats a man.

Jacqui

...if you like that sort of thing. :{

Zombie Whitney Houston

Who cares. I really don't see why people make a fuss about this woman. She was hot like 10+ years ago but she's well past her prime. Plus, she's a moron. It's almost impossible to listen to her in an interview.

backfire

can everyone see the lines on the sides of her legs from photoshop?

Six Million Dollar Man

She actually looks like a Transgender. Sorry Beyoncé fans but that's what I see. She does have a good Barber that shaves the stubble off her face pretty good.

Plastic_Police

Check out http://blindgossip.com/?p=53495...I wonder how this will spin...

Sam

Ask me if I care

yellowfinns

Is her Mom still designing for her? I don't think the costumes she is wearing lately are flattering to her. as in Fugly

Quinn

that' a promotional picture isn't it?

tucker

Is it Barrack's? Is she going to buy a womb for this kid too???

JimmyCrapCorn

once you start having kids it's time to stop flashing crotch onstage

Sandy

The beat to her music is good I guess, not my type of music but any way, I don't understand how women such as Michelle obama for one, can look at her as a role model. She is nasty, and every time I see her dance, I think how whorish she is, and wouldn't want my daughter to ever see her, not alone ever listen to her. To each their own~ but if their is one person out there that I detest and I think hurt women and girls, it's her. > don't bother with hate mail, I don't read it.

Nunya

her age is really starting to show in her face...I mean DAM!

Alicia1971

So tired of this fake ass, overrated, old looking, non singing bitch. .wtf !! Can't you find someone else that is really worth talking about. ..Bey is old news!!

ragu4u

This god awful pic makes her look like a man in drag!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments