The Game

NJ Saggy Pants Ban

Is RACIST!!!

6/14/2013 4:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0613-the-game-gettyA new law banning saggy pants on the Jersey Shore has pissed off a bunch of famous rappers -- including The Game, who tells TMZ, the anti-sag movement is racist ... and tantamount to SLAVERY.

In case you didn't know, the city of Wildwood, NJ just passed a law that prohibits anyone on its boardwalk from wearing pants that sag 3 inches below the hips, exposing skin or underwear. First time offenders are subject to fines ranging from $25-$100 ... and after that, the fines go up to $200.

40 hours of community service is also a possible punishment.

Now, several rappers are speaking out against the law -- Game tells us, "N***** should sag down to their socks out there. They trying to get people to not sag, please. Can’t tell people how to wear their f***ing clothes. What time are we in? This ain't the f***ing slave days. F*** that."

He adds, "I am with the sagging movement. First five people to get fines, I will pay their tickets ... I will go there and sag cause I am a sagging Sagittarius."

Bizzy Bone from Bone Thugs-n-Harmony tells us, "Are they talking about black people? How can they do that? This is racist and ridiculous."

0613-mac-miller-bizzy-bone-getty
And for the white guy's perspective ... Mac Miller says, "I just think that's ridiculous because no one has time to do that much community service. I sag and will sag anywhere I go."

The law's scheduled to go into effect next month. You're welcome, Larry Platt.

redbruin

Honestly, I want to see this idiotic crap go away! However it is also good that people do it cause than you can easily tell who is below the forrest gump line as far as I.Q. Any one who wears their pants like that is an absolute moron! 99% don't realize that it started in prisons to tell other inmates that they were sexually available, though maybe that is why the game and other rappers don't want it banned, so they can tell each other their asses are available without having to actually say it!

adam513

Here's an idea, you could maybe try awww I don't know.....not acting like a dumb ******. That may help it would help even more if they just turned n.j into a parking lot along with detroit . I bet this would bring this country's collective I.Q back to atleast manageable.

elilan

Is "douche" a race?

Sarah smith

I believe that it is racist, I think it's retarted ! First of all what man wants his rear exposed. Second Wildwood is a prominently white beach, therefor this is not racist blacks are not the ONLY race that sags pants. So yes enforce the law. But your only going to get white boys who LOVE swagging pants and LOVE wildwood. So enjoy the summer. Please keep us updated on how many fines MANY white boys will get. Again this law IS NOT RACIST but will affect those who sag pants.

pbnewcomer

the punishment should be the same as if one was to flash people on the street. most wretched 'fashion' in human history!

Allison

What makes me laugh is that sagging pants originated in jails. Pulling your pants down signaled to other inmates that you were open to having sex without catching the attention of the guards. Congratulations on coming out of the closet, guys!

melissa

Really you are going to play the race card here!! Where does that end? Race is not a factor on who is wearing the sag. This is disgusting just pull up your damn pants or pay the freaking fine.

Maybe these rappers should take a minute out of their busy life and look up the meaning of racism -

Racism involves the belief in racial differences, which acts as a justification for non-equal treatment (which some regard as "discrimination") of members of that race.[11]

The city of Wildwood is not racist no where are they suggesting that only one race sags!

Maybe The GAME should learn how to play the Game before using such harsh words!

Rick

Last week it was Tiger Woods and fried chicken. This week its morons with their butts hanging out of their pants. Next week it's watermellons. If you will note by the pictures, whites can be just as stupid as blacks. It has nothing to do with the color of your skin, stupid is stupid.

Erich

Time to stop acting like teenage idiots from the early 2000's there boys. Grow up.

cal

Why are they upset.....the sagging of pants is a sign in prison and prisoners that you are someone's wife. Should we start asking the rappers where is your husband?

Angel Davis

They look like complete morons wearing their pants a like that. The first time my son and his friends did it, I told them they wasn't allowed in my house looking like that. That sagging crap was started in prison for easy access and when was The Game a slave? Dumb fu*k!

Jen

Stupid comments like this keep racism alive... No, it's not racist. It's called propriety and consideration for others. I don't want to see your UNDERwear.

cknj

Best Law passed, since smoking was banned in bars and restaurants!! Now if only every town in NJ would follow suit!!! I might actually enjoy Wildwood this year now!! THANK YOU!!

shelley

I HATE the look and think it looks ridiculous but what's the difference between a guy showing his bum or a girl showing her boobs. As long as it's covered somehow, there shouldn't be laws against what people can wear

Barbarascy

I personally think that walking around with the ass of your pants around your knees is tacky, nasty, AND stupid. It is not cute and I would NEVER be seen in public with a man who was too stupid to pull his pants all the way up. And WHY put on a belt if the damned things are around your thighs and knees anyway. It's just stupid. BUT having said that do I think it should be illegal? Not really. We have much more pressing business than some stupid people who don't know how to pull their pants up and look like a baby who took the biggest dump ever in their pants. Laugh at them when they walk by. Ladies reject them when they ask you out AND laugh at them as they try to walk away with their pants sagging. Let them keep losing job opportunities because who is going to hire a grown man who can't pull his pants all the way up? You don't have to make it illegal; make it difficult for them. They will change or suffer.