The Game

NJ Saggy Pants Ban

Is RACIST!!!

6/14/2013 4:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0613-the-game-gettyA new law banning saggy pants on the Jersey Shore has pissed off a bunch of famous rappers -- including The Game, who tells TMZ, the anti-sag movement is racist ... and tantamount to SLAVERY.

In case you didn't know, the city of Wildwood, NJ just passed a law that prohibits anyone on its boardwalk from wearing pants that sag 3 inches below the hips, exposing skin or underwear. First time offenders are subject to fines ranging from $25-$100 ... and after that, the fines go up to $200.

40 hours of community service is also a possible punishment.

Now, several rappers are speaking out against the law -- Game tells us, "N***** should sag down to their socks out there. They trying to get people to not sag, please. Can’t tell people how to wear their f***ing clothes. What time are we in? This ain't the f***ing slave days. F*** that."

He adds, "I am with the sagging movement. First five people to get fines, I will pay their tickets ... I will go there and sag cause I am a sagging Sagittarius."

Bizzy Bone from Bone Thugs-n-Harmony tells us, "Are they talking about black people? How can they do that? This is racist and ridiculous."

0613-mac-miller-bizzy-bone-getty
And for the white guy's perspective ... Mac Miller says, "I just think that's ridiculous because no one has time to do that much community service. I sag and will sag anywhere I go."

The law's scheduled to go into effect next month. You're welcome, Larry Platt.

choke

Ghetto ass people sure come up with some seriously stupid "trends"!

John

Cops love sag. It makes it harder for crooks to run from them while trying to hold up their pants.

charles

of course it is, to an extent, but that's not the point, it's vulgar and offensive, which is what the people doing it are trying to portray, it offends people in public

John

Cops love the sagging trend. It's harder for crooks to run from them while they try to hold up their pants.

Dane

whats good for the goose is good for the gander. If youre going to outlaw one style of "classless" fashion, then you MUST ban ALL other styles. that means short skirts, tube tops, daisy dukes, whale tails. Women, anything you "THINK" you looks good in, but looks trashy. Dont wear it, because i will throw grape drink all the **** over your hypocritical asses.

Coochiepoot

it's hard to seem gangster with all his whining. maybe his pants are sagging because his diaper needs changing.

Missy

Sagging is soooooooo not a race thing!! I am a middle school teacher in an inner city, mulit-ethnic school. I see sagging with white kids, Latinos, Asians, black children....it doesn't matter the race!! Each of these kids gets a piece of yarn in my class to put their pants back where they belong. Nobody wants to look at your butt!! Girls get a "loaner" t-shirt if their boobs are hanging out. Somebody has to teach these kids to respect themselves and the general public! The thing that grosses me out the most is when parents come in sagging!!

hummingbird

I think it's discusting and disgraceful!! I saw a man with his pants down and his underwear hanging out. He was filthy and he had on dirty boxer briefs that had crap stains on them. It was totally discusting. I see that way too often. I think they should ban it nation wide and it is NOT racist its common courtesy. It affects blacks, whites, asians and mexicans alike. But then again we are asking a lot from a nasty bunch of THUGS. Normal Humans don't dress disgraceful!! They respect themselves. Thugs don't respect anyone or anything. Such ignorance.

Hutch

I look around at guys in their twenties who still have their asses hanging out and I'm thinking "What the hell happened to MEN?" I understand teenagers dressing like idiots, because it happens in every generation. But men? C'mon. Pull your damn pants up and stop looking like fools.

3rin

I agree its not racist but it is directed. I dont like the and it is stupid but they should be making laws for other things and trying to fix way more important things that how one person chooses to dress. I am a female and I agree if they're going to do that I wish they would band diasy dukea and low cut tops. I dont want to see your little pink ass cheeks hanging out nor do I want boobs flopping around. That's damn grossand what's even worse are big nasty grown assmen waering speedos with his penis flopping around. I rather my daughter catch a glimpse of underwear than a grown man's genitals. So speedos should be banned EVERYWHERE. Im sure noone has been in a place where they were forced to look at someone sagging. Turn your head or leave. I don't like seeing very very overweight women in shorts. Im jot going to write a letter to the state to get it banned. ILL GET OVER IT AND LEAVE. I do like a little sag maybe two inches from the waist. it just adds a little fun just like girls like a shirt to dip six inches down showing nothing but tits, but whatever I dont sag and I dont like extreme sagging either to where they hold them up. thats dirty. have a good day people

Kelz77

True story, I swear. Last year I was on the Ocean City boardwalk with my 19 month old niece. I had on a bikini top and pair of shorts. I must have leaned over or done something while playing with her because a police officer came over to ask me to put my boob back in my top. He was laughing, and I was so embarrassed. He even stood in front of me so people couldn't see as I 'readjusted.' My real question here is, does anyone think I can get The Game's lawyer to represent me in a racism suit against the Ocean City Police Department? I'm white, but if I remember correctly, the police officer was black. It was clearly a racist attack on me because I'm white. NEED I MENTION HOW TIRED I AM OF ALL THIS RACIST NONSENSE? And for the record, I have bought a more shall we say large bikini top and coverup this year :)

Sam

The game.... Shut the **** up idiot!

Lightbrownis

Applauds New Jersey!!! So sick of seeing these little boys and grown men's underwear.

Noel Live

I don't see why someone would think this is race issue. I my opinion, this is more of a a moral and ethics issue.

BB not bb

You know what, there are homosexuals who think that if you are against their lifestyle that you are a racist. Somehow the two concepts get mixed up in their head. Maybe what these guys mean is that the are being discriminated against based on sexual orientation.

This look is not at all appealing to women.