The Game

NJ Saggy Pants Ban

Is RACIST!!!

6/14/2013 4:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0613-the-game-gettyA new law banning saggy pants on the Jersey Shore has pissed off a bunch of famous rappers -- including The Game, who tells TMZ, the anti-sag movement is racist ... and tantamount to SLAVERY.

In case you didn't know, the city of Wildwood, NJ just passed a law that prohibits anyone on its boardwalk from wearing pants that sag 3 inches below the hips, exposing skin or underwear. First time offenders are subject to fines ranging from $25-$100 ... and after that, the fines go up to $200.

40 hours of community service is also a possible punishment.

Now, several rappers are speaking out against the law -- Game tells us, "N***** should sag down to their socks out there. They trying to get people to not sag, please. Can’t tell people how to wear their f***ing clothes. What time are we in? This ain't the f***ing slave days. F*** that."

He adds, "I am with the sagging movement. First five people to get fines, I will pay their tickets ... I will go there and sag cause I am a sagging Sagittarius."

Bizzy Bone from Bone Thugs-n-Harmony tells us, "Are they talking about black people? How can they do that? This is racist and ridiculous."

0613-mac-miller-bizzy-bone-getty
And for the white guy's perspective ... Mac Miller says, "I just think that's ridiculous because no one has time to do that much community service. I sag and will sag anywhere I go."

The law's scheduled to go into effect next month. You're welcome, Larry Platt.

Previous 15 Comments | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16

Ithxsmir

Will someone please get this idiot a dictionary? He really needs to learn the definition of "racism" and "slavery". In no way does a dress code constitute either. Get some class you ignorant twit.

Next thing you know, he's going to accuse someone of a hate crime for asking him to take his hat off at a funeral or something.

Mike

it's not a racist law just a lewd and lascivious law that requires people to keep their private areas covered which is not at all racist or inappropriate. I have actually seen people sagging so low that I could see their full underwear and between their legs before the tops of their pants and they had to walk with their legs spread wide to keep them from falling to their ankles. I am the farthest thing from a racist or discriminatory of any group in any way, except for Justin Bieber lol, and I don't find it right to walk around with your parts showing when little kids and decent people are walking about. That's not racist that is just courteous. If I want to see your nether regions I will try to get you into bed and if not keep your pants at a respectable level.

Piccolo

OMG! I've been waiting on this topic! First I'd like to say "it's about damn time!" I am part of the hiphop community but more on the very mature side of perspectives. Feeling the extreme disdain for the clueless/lost individuals, wearing there paints/shorts off there ass, provokes my humbleness on the issue. I tell a friend from time to time, that I wonder if the feeling of "...." I feel, is similar to how the older people felt when (we) had a certain way of dressing. Guess I'm getting old. Listen, those individuals make themselves look as if they r walking advertisement for ignorance, ignorance, ignorance, & all the other words u can connect to that. When I'm n a social environment & I c the guys & so-called "hm girls-boy" & u look over & u have elderly people, toddlers, etc, sitting or standn near by & seeing this act of ignorance, I feel sorry them that they half to endure that. Rappers or entertainers that do it...........those clowns are mainly the prblm. I hope the law spread like wildfire. As far as the Game concerned, I'm disappointed n his reaction. To u, GAME, u should b more of positive reflection to those list souls, BUT, it's evident ur lost ur damn self. DEUCES.

blackshirt56

Racism? Try the word "sanitation". Nobody wants to sit in a chair where your ass left it's "mark".

ed

I like the saggy pants, it's male cleavage.

Sheba123

And we should ban women from wearing shirts that show cleavage and there stomachs. Not to mention make it a law that you have to be fully clothed and groomed before you leave the house. Hell lets just bring back the pilgrim times fully clothed from neck to ankles. So where does it stop? No I don't like saggy pants but I don't like someone telling how I can dress even more. Ladies walking around in bikini barely there tops.. Where's the law to ban that? Or the booty shorty with there butts hanging out the bottom.. Oh right that's expectable. Where's the law banning that? It's not expectable for children yet no one is passing a law.. So this law is one sided

Previous 15 Comments | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16