Kanye West

ANGRY FACE

w/ His Baby (Grand) Mama

6/27/2013 3:12 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Looking like a Sith lord, Kanye West spent some quality 1-on-1 time with his baby's mama's mama Kris Jenner in Los Angeles today ... and shocker, he wasn't in a very friendly mood!

Kanye made it clear he didn't wanna talk right from the start ... and Kris, obviously aware of Kanye's explosive temper, playfully (or nervously) signaled to the photog to back off before K blew his top.

Thankfully, the photog took Kris' warning ... and no one was hurt in the making of this clip.

It's the first time we've seen Kanye out in public since the birth of his daughter North.

As we previously reported, Kim is in hiding with the child at a secret location so they can bond without the cameras around.

There are rumors that Kim will debut the kid on Kris' new talk show.

Smile Kanye ... it's gonna be ok, man.

rae28

I hate kanye

nan

This guy is a horses azz..He looks like he doesnt even want to talk to Kims mother.
If you dont want attn, why go into the entertainment business.
Go sit at a coffee house with 6 people and play your songs

Lisa G

He has made it so clear how he feels about the paparazzi. They should back off.

Lola

How is this family, and Kim k, going to reconcile Kanye's egomaniacal insistence on his "privacy," and the family's need for publicity in order to maintain their business? It's never going to work. Kanye will have to give in, or the Kardashians will have to disappear. What do you think it will be?

The Man They Call Louis

F U Kanye!!. Seriously...ugh, I can't stand him.

RobbiE

Boy, what a piece of work! I would like to see the TMZ pap say, "er, excuse me Mr. Kardashian can I have a minute". I think that would be worth it's weight in gold!!!

Lady_ELLE

Kim is in front of cameras while hiding...

Her pics will be photo-shopped to perfection!

The nanny is likely bonding with the baby.

Dave

I wish that nig would pull some crap with me im not a little defenseless photographer im 6'3 240 i would knock his wannabe thug ass out

Gloryg7

Don't want the paps .... become totally irrelevant

David

Kanye is a POS

kitty

DON'T TALK TO ME!!! WHAAAAAAAAAAAA

Robert

Danielle Mizell

KAYNE NEEDS TO GET OVER HIS BIG LIP SELF WE ALL KNOW HE GAY

Weeeee

"Crap I have to pay for child support now." - Kanye

kathy johnson

Kanye is a giant douche bag, always has been. he's arrogant and clearly ****ing stupid. He always has an attitude and spouts off like his words of hate are soooo important. Not gonna lie, if he accidentally fell off a cliff right now, i wouldn't cry.