« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Lamar Odom

Khloe Questions Set Him Off

7/11/2013 8:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

071113_lamar_akmgsi_launch
It's now clear why Lamar Odom flipped out on a paparazzo in L.A. yesterday -- he was pissed that the snapper repeatedly hammered him about a report he cheated on Khloe Kardashian.

The confrontation was all captured on video as the photog -- not a TMZ guy -- rolled up to Lamar's car and asked if he stepped out on Khloe with a stripper.

At first, Lamar calmly answered the question -- saying, "I would never cheat on my wife, that's why I wear my wedding ring."

But things quickly turned -- when Lamar asked the photog for his name and then said, "I'm gonna step out the car and I'm gonna talk to you."

The video cuts ... and when it turns back on, Lamar is in the middle of the street with the photog's gear ... and eventually puts it in his trunk.

The photog pleads for his stuff back -- Lamar replies, "Shut up."

Eventually, Lamar returned the gear.

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

If California had protection laws from paparazzi . . . this never would've happened.

J

Paparazzi are s*** of the earth. Any crimes against the paps should be quickly dissmissed.

dkdhsdhdh

Not a tmz guy ! Can't wait till a liable suit hits tmz only a matter of time and they go the way of hard copy

MCA TQ

Happy Thursday!!! SERIOUS INQUIRIES ONLY!!! The same way you’re reading this comment today, I read it months ago. I decided to take a look and see what was to offer. I became a referral agent and I have made over $4,000 in almost 2 months just doing this part-time! If you know how to copy and paste and respond to emails then this position is for you... No scam involved, 100% legit & BBB proven. It has changed my life and my financial income 100%. If you're interested in getting paid every Friday while working from home send me a message and I will get you started. I guarantee you will thank me later and that's a promise… Stop looking around for online jobs that promise so much and give nothing in return. The search has just ended for you...USA and Canada ONLY must be 18 years or older - www. ezmoneywithtq.com

Maire

I like Lamar and hope the rumurs aren't true. However he seems to be guilty of theft and destruction of property

MARMARCELLOS

Any non blood relative of the Kardashian will feel the heat from the media. Brutha.. this is what you signed up for. Being in the public eye especially with the no talent kardash will get you to flip out. Its too late for you to Run like the wind. Your Stuck!!

Hurley

So it turns out that this Jennifer girl has been having an affair with Lamar since before Khloe...interesting. She is very cute. I happen to think Khloe is cute...just kind of large but this girl is more the sort that men love

Ethel

That was weird - Why would he get so upset if he wasn't guilty? - Looked to me like he wanted to destroy the paparazzi's equipment and camcorder in order to hide any evidence of that encounter. Or hide that rumor. sad...

Ethel

That was weird - He seems guilty otherwise why would he get so upset? Looked to me like he wanted to take ALL of the paparazzi's equipment (including camcorder) to destroy evidence maybe?

J

If you choose to live part of your life on Reality TV a lack of privacy is part of the deal you struck...What Mr. Odom did is Theft...and that is a crime and he should have been arrested...Mr. Odom was sitting in his car and could and should have just driven off...If you do not like the lack of privacy keep your private life private...but I do not think your wife or her family would like that idea...

J

If you choose to live part of your life on a Reality TV Show then paps come with the deal you struck...Mr. Odom should not have engaged with the gnetlemen and simply driven off...What Mr. Odom did is called theft and it is a crime...If you or I did that we would have been arrested...Mr. Odom should have been arrested for the criminal act he did commit...Want privacy stop flauting your private life on TV...It is your choice...

CatieMay

He's guilty as hell! He def cheated with that woman. After watching this I have no doubt!

Jon

Bring the little Punk Lamar Odom #itch to central Florida without his posse one man will show the little weasel what respect is all about. Period

Piper

Ha Ha told ya so! Kardshian caused stress distress.

D

Hahaha, he wears his wedding ring, and that automatically means he doesn't cheat. Doesn't keep the ho's away, does it?