Kim Kardashian

The Big Reveal

First Pics Since Birth

8/15/2013 12:00 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0814_kim_kanye_kardashian_west_baby_first_photos_akm_gsi_article_launch_wm
Kim Kardashian
finally showed her face in public after birthing baby North West -- surfacing at an L.A. medical facility Wednesday -- and giving us a glimpse at her post pregnancy bod ... sorta.

These are the FIRST photos of Kim and Kanye West with their daughter since KK popped back in June, and everyone looks happy and healthy. Hell, even Yeezy was smiling as they walked into the doc's office ... with a nanny-assist, naturally.

No shot of North's face though ... she was fully covered in a car seat.

Mama K was all top secret too -- concealing her figure under a baggy button-down with another shirt tied around her waist and famous cheeks ... for extra coverage.

Hey, Kim knows her body is a cash cow -- and she ain't giving away the milk for free.

News Flash

TMZ, not to be a complainer but, your iPad app sucks. I'm unable to post to your site, I have to hit up safari and go thru the whole process, when I go to post and it always says Technical Difficulties try again. I have sent info and a copy of the error page to your Tech Dept. no one replies. i haven't had any updates at the App Store. Can someone check into this? Get on it...lol

anne2

They tie rags around her waist to try and hide her flabby bubble azz!! Sweeeet! Lololololololol.
Hahahaha...They know that they are both circus clowns and carnie people..

HngBlkBtm

Her left leg looks awkward. Baby North must have torn her cooch up!

Italia

That ain't no "Nanny", that's one of Kanye's relatives.

sheesh

A picture is worth a 1000 words and that one is a doozey. They can't carry their own kid, gotta let the help do it. They aren't walking together like a happy family. Kim looks trashed and tired. She's probably busting her BUTT trying to get in shape and starving. And those BOOTS???? yuck. Maybe their fashion sense got thrown out with the placenta.

Italia

If I had their money, I'd want my Nanny to at least a Registered Nurse, speak 3 different languages, and be nice to look at. I couldn't have a Nanny who's going to scare the crap out of my baby, and the first language my kid learns is "ebonics".

Karla

They are in California................wow they are both so bundled up one would think they were somewhere cold....................I know AC and all that but Oy. I hope they did not have the little muffin in a snow suit................

IncaGene

The kid being carried isn´t theirs. They want you to think it is but one month later and not a peep or a picture because it´s all been staged! Fake pregnancy, fake baby to match fake father and fake mother. Biggest publicity stunt ever. Keeping a Kardashian away from a camera is harder than taking a pork chop away from Sally Struthers. When it´s convenient there will probably be a fake accident to cover it all up!

News Flash

What is it winter time in Cali? They have that baby so bundled up it should be...Winter West

david l

kk will alway be to me a woman who is publicity hungry a woman who got famous doing a sex tape pushed on her by her mother who i think controlseveryone in her family

whocares

I love you Kimmie!! COngrats <3

tucker

The nanny had to go because she's the only one that knows anything about the baby. God knows Kim and Kanye aren't caring for her.

Spunky Funk

She can't even carry her own baby to it's first doctors appointment? Really?

News Flash

They probably have chastity chains on that baby. They're worried Baby West is going to breed early like her Momma.

HngBlkBtm

Kim was too scared to get a young nubile nurse for North. She might play dumb, but the girl ain't no fool. she also knew that a white nanny wouldn't work either. White women are kryptonite to a black man.